Version 2.6 Beta Build 1624 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
182. Correct ownship chart rendering with skewed BSB charts
183. Settable default icon implemented - (FS#762) Thanks Pavel
184. Readability fix & Saving of empty WPT symbol (FS#756)
185. Correct Track Split logic (FS#767)
186. Correct Trackpoint highlight logic
187. Correct Routepoint properties crash concerning wxWidgets 2.9 build.(FS#763)
188. Correct inadvertant language switch on visit of "Languages" tab. (FS#705)
189. Correct Windows installer to require XP SP3 or newer operating system.
190. Correct chart database logic to allow multiple cm93 chart sets, selectable by groups
191. Correct logic to show AIS_SART alert dialog for "active" AIS_SART targets only.
192. Correct user intentional duplicate chart and group logic.
193. Correct AIS
target NavStatus logic for SART targets (FS#765)
194. Correct (again) for malformed SHOM chart file headers.
195. Preset some default Mariners Standard S52 Object class visibilities for first time run.
196. Attempt to increase Gamma correction range for dimmer function on Vista/Win7 with OpenGL
May need to run OpenCPN as Administrator
197. Improve OpenGL chart outline rendering.
198. Add logic to notify user if empty Group is selected.
199. Update PlugIn API to 108, implementing PlugIn accessible dynamic tool bitmap update.
200. Implement AIS
activity indicator on Toolbar->AIS tool.
201. Add option to customize current
arrows size. Thanks Pavel
202. Correct portable (-p) mode to create/use relative data file pathnames in config file.
203. Change RouteManagerDialog->Delete All Waypoints to not delete MOB
204. Implement centralized window color management patch. Thanks Pavel.
205. Implement user definable Tide/Currents harmonic files. Thanks Pavel
206. Update PlugIn API 108 to include Hdt/Hdm (ownship heading) information.
207. Implement Waypoint and Route
upload capability for Furuno
208. Implement new ENC
symbolization architecture. Thanks, JesperWe
209. Implement AIS capture of IMO Circ 289 Area Notices (DAC 1 FI 22)(FS#382) Thanks Roland
Release Beta 2.6.1624
196. This is experimental....probably won't help dimmer range on Vista/Win7 in OpenGL mode, and may be an agravation.
Has anyone experience with other dimmers available on the web for OpenGL mode?
198. After some thought, I decided not to summarily delete empty groups. You can make them, but not switch to them. Which on second thought seems kind of dumb....Comments?
199./206 Developers: PlugIns do not need to be rebuilt to 108 API unless you want/need dynamic toolbar bitmaps. I will need it for Radar
201. [Settings/Others] CurrentArrowScale=(0..100)
204. There may be some dialog box colour changes here. Comments?
205. Pavel, tell us how "user harmonics files" works, please.
207. Experimental, untested on real hardware
. Add a line to config file [Settings]...GPSIdent=FurunoGP3X.
users please test if possible.
208. A big architectural change in vector chart symbolization. I'll let JesperWe explain it. There is a work project
involved, and I hope you like the progress so far.....
209. Incomplete. Area Notices received by AIS are noted cartographically, but we don't yet have a way to query the specifics of the Notice. This is work-in-process.
As you can see, there are big changes in this Beta. I would not be surprised if we experience some regression problems. Please be patient, if so.
Please do not forget to check and update "Your" Flyspray issues.
Lacking feedback, I will be summarily dismissing some older tasks as "Finished" if I cannot reproduce them.
Thanks, and have fun