Version 2.6 Beta Build 1227 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
89. Correct CTRL +/- zoom behavior.
90. Correct GRIB PlugIn rendering (FS#693)
91. Implement rudimentary PlugIn intercom system. Thanks, Pavel
92. Implement enhanced Route/Track rendering options (FS#680) Thanks Pavel
93. Correct detection of AZERTY keyboard on fr_FR systems. (FS#670)
94. Correct Toolbar misplacement after Options dialog on linux
95. Correct CTRL modifier for wheel
zoom on linux
96. Improve OpenGL text rendering (FS#666)(FS#664)
97. Disable OpenGL Stencil buffer for Intel graphics chips.(FS#666)
98. Correct AIS
target heading rendering when speed is low and scale is small (FS#694)
99. Correct build conditions for 64bit linux systems (FS#689)
100. Correct Chart close/open persistence logic (FS#691)
101. Implement WVS chart rendering for OpenGL
This Beta release has relatively few items. A couple are critical, though, especially the OpenGL/Vista/Intel bugs that continue to distract. It will be nice to get these swatted, so that we can move on to implementing some more FeatureRequests.
91. Required a bump of PlugIn API to 1.06. As a result, existing PlugIns other than Grib and Dashboard will require external rebuilding.
Please note that I have not included any new language translations in the 2.6 Beta program. Managing 18+ .po file submission every Beta release takes a lot of time, and is better spent elsewhere.
We will come back to language updates as we near production Release this spring.
Don't forget to check and update "Your" Flyspray issues. We have some old ones on there that I think are long resolved. As usual, I would like to have the original poster request closure of the resolved items, instead of closing them myself without feedback.
Thanks, and good luck