I often create a "Mark" as a way to annotate charts
, such as "12' min @ HW". Since there's no really appropriate icon, I set the icon field to "Empty" so just the text (Name) appears. This used to work in 2.3, but now in 2.5 the Mark doesn't show up on the chart if it doesn't have an icon even if the "Show Name" box is checked.
- Rt click chart, select Drop Mark Here.
- Rt click triangle (default mark), select Mark/WP Properties
- Give mark a Name, make sure Show Name box is checked
- Select any icon (or leave as triangle) & click OK
-- Result: Mark shows up fine on chart
- In WP properties box, select icon "Empty" at the top
Result: Mark disappears from chart.
Was this a planned change? Am I missing something?
My Platform is Win7-32 using CM93 charts.
Otherwise, a GREAT piece of software! Thanks!