Oops - rookie move
- thank you Thomas. Sure enough, they were there - well actually not "there" since I'm running XP on that computer but I found them. I had some issues with attaching them - not sure if that was due to the flaky wifi
here at the marina-at-the-end-of-the-universe or if its a feature of this BBS. Either way, they're attached but the names have been changed to protect the innocent.
The exit at 10:18:26 today (30/6/11) was a "toggleable" point under 620. Once I ran 628 toggleable became a moot point because the route simply disappeared whenever I activated it. Some of the subsequent exits would have been with an active but invisible route.
Some observed behaviour that may or may not be useful:
- activate a route (which immediately disappears)
- hover the cursor over the invisible route and right click
- the context menu appears but so does the entire route, briefly
- the route appears and then a large portion of it immediately disappears again
- when you deactivate the route it appears again
I've got some screen
shots of the partially appearing and disappearing routes with the context menu if that would be useful but that will likely have to wait for better access than what we have here at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
Enjoy. I am.