Version 2.4 Beta Build 506 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
69. Correct AIS
BlueFlag decoding (FS#433)
70. Correct AIS
decoding of targets with invalid parameters (FS#424)
71. Correct some errors in AIS target reporting (FS#425)
72. Correct AIS target list sorting and Range display. (FS#430)
73. Shift ScaleBar to right when grid is displayed. (FS#409)
74. Correct rendering of rotated/greyed user defined ownship icon. (FS#422 FS#423)
75. Correct some README file names/locations.
76. Correct raster chart rendering on extreme overzoom. (FS#428)
77. Correct text buffer overrun problem on vector charts
seen on some AMD-64 systems.
78. Correct cm93 quilted line object "smearing" at some locations and scales.
79. Correct auto-pan on route
80. Correct active track rendering at very large scale.
81. Correct logic for chart stacks larger than 30 charts
82. Implement new floating transparent toolbar. Thanks to Will (Manimaul) for the ideas.
83. Redesign right click context menu layout (FS#256)
84. Various CMake and PlugIn patches, thanks to Jean-Eudes.
85. Add shift key direction flip control to F6 dimmer.
86. Correct positioning of long rollover strings (FS#299)
87. Correct AIS target timeout logic (FS#338)
88. Add Traditional Chinese language support
Release Beta Version 2.4.506
82. This is new. Note the "grabber" symbol at the far right side of the toolbar. Use this handle to drag the toolbar wherever you want it.
It "snaps" to the edges. Right click on the grabber, and the toolbar shifts to vertical format. On Windows (at least), the toolbar dims down transparently until you roll over it. Have fun....
85. Shift key with F6 reverses dimming direction, allowing easier control. Find just the level you want.
No good results or feedback have been obtained from intermittent crashes on cm93 quilted pans.
Please test this aggressively, but in simple and easily reproduced scenarios if possible.
There are some language file updates for this Beta version.
With luck, we will get all the .po files updates for the next Beta. Keep them coming...
Thanks, and Good Luck