Version 2.4 Beta Build 423 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
53. Improve Route
54. Correct grid drawing logic for skewed/rotated viewports.
55. On route
create by mouse, hide routepoint names on created points.
56. Correct memory leak symbolizing cm93 and S57 ENCs. Thanks, Pavel...
57. Correct crash on S57/cm93 after Toolbox access (LUP = NULL)(FS#414, FS#419)
58. Correct Inland AIS
decode of UN vessel type 8440 (FS#385)
59. Correct cm93 quilting at Greenwich crossing (FS#411)
60. Correct Fullscreen mode logic, F11. (FS#404) Thanks to Pavel
61. Remove "Ghost" tab on Windows taskbar (FS#408)
62. Correct again the case of dragging routepoint out of canvas
63. Correct Object Query logic for cm93 quilted mode.
64. Correct vector chart object rendering after dragging small pixel moves. (FS#394)
65. Render "About" dialog in dusk/night colours (FS#231)
66. Correct quilting persistence startup case (FS#413)
67. Improve Tide bar graphics (FS#128) Thanks again, jp.
68. Correct some tidal station TZ offsets, especially NZ. Thanks, Thomas
Release Beta Version 2.4.423
55. This is a performance tweak. Big improvement in routepoint drag perfromance.
57. Sorry about this one. I know this bug made 412 just about unusable with vector charts
Manimaul's floating, translucent, dockable, rotatable toolbar.
1. Please check your Flyspray tasks. My goal is to get them CLOSED and GONE...Please help me out on this if you have time.
2. If you are building and submitting patches, please adjust your text editor for "tabs-as-spaces", tab-stop=6. This makes my code integration much easier, and helps keep the source "tidy".