Version 2.4 Beta Build 412 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version.....
Source is available now on sourceforge git repo.
31. Correct cm93 quilt rendering errors when mouse dragging and clicking.
32. Improve useability of cm93offset dialog.(FS#308)
33. Ignore wgsox/y embedded offsets in cm93 database, while preserving user offset capability.(FS#393)
34. Correct vector chart rendering of soundings drawn very near screen
35. Correct calculation and rendering of Lat/Lon grid.(FS#391)
26. Correct logic for chart database update requirement. (FS#370)
27. Correct AIS
ROTIND = +/-127 target query report. (FS#388)
28. Implement improved chart quilt-patch highlighting. (FS#395) Thanks Will.
29. Improve S57 ENC
behavior in Full Screen
Quilting mode. (FS#397) Thanks to Will for Youtube demo.
30. Implement "esc" key for route
creation end in addition to context menu "End Route". Thanks HappySeagull
31. Integrate Enhanced Tide/Current Info patch. Thanks jp. (FS#128)
32. Integrate Automatic Daily Tracking patch (FS#???) Thanks piotr
33. Integrate Version 2 of RouteManagerDialog Layers Tab. Thanks, piotr.
34. Correct off screen object move logic. (FS#347)
35. Implement AIS
ATON decoding and reporting. (FS#340) Thanks piotr
36. Improve implementation of Screen Brightness (F6) function.
37. Implement "Full Screen" toggle (F10)
38. Improve Quilt logic for large scale range quilt. (FS#316)
39. Implement persistent quilting algorithm. (FS#398) Thanks Will, for the idea.
40. Implement "confirm" dialog for track delete from context menu.
41. Implement enhanced RoutePlanner function, thanks to piotr, again....
42. Accept header parameter "PR=TM" for TMerc BSB charts
, as well as "PR=UTM".
43. Implement AIS Inland binary broadcast, DAC 200 FI 10, especially UN Ship Type (FS#385).
44. Correct behavior of AIS target list rangle limit spin control (FS#355)
45. Correct AIS target list sorting limits. Sorting disabled with more than 1000 targets. (FS#339)
47. Correct rendering of some vector chart features, especially isolated small rocks and depth
48. Save and Restore "Ships Bells" state.
49. Correct symbolization of Moored and Anchored AIS targets. (FS#389)
50. Improve chart info window rollover formatting (FS#249)
50. Change Grid legend color to light grey.
51. Various language file updates.
52. Modify plugins/CMakeLists.txt to streamline plugin building. Thanks to Jean-Eudes for the idea.
Release Beta Version 2.4.412
31. This is neat. A big thanks to JP for the programming effort. Lots of fiddly stuff required here. Applause.....
33. I'm just coming up to speed on the Layers function. Integrated as received. Feedback appreciated.
36/37. Highly platform dependent. Probably not right yet for non-Windows platforms. Fussy....
40. Suggestion from down under. Good idea. Tracks are valuable and potentially irreplacable....
47. This one will be important. You will note the enforced symbolization of Safety Depth
contour (or nearest greater contour, depending on the contours available in the ENC) in all Display Categories. Also, UWTROC is always symbolized if dangerous with respect to safety
depth and attributes.
51. Languages: I updated what I have received recently. I am not making a great effort to keep .po and .pot files up to date until we get a little closer to release of Version 2.5.xxxx