Hello Beta Testers!
Version 2.2.1004 Beta is available for download.
79. Correct quilt toggle logic in look-ahead mode. (FS#112)
80. Correct crash on deleting waypoints contained in track (FS#117)
81. Harmonize all Unicode location strings in Tide/Current dataset, and disply correctly. (FS#106) Thanks Thomas (Cagney)
82. Migrate Windows wxWidgets libraries to Unicode flavor, in support of (81) above.
83. Implement NorthUp mode for skewed Raster charts
84. Improve performance of "Wheel Zoom to Cursor" option. (FS#??)
85. Correct format printing of AIS
MMSI numbers to 9 digits width always. (FS#116)
86. Increment PlugIn API Version to 1.1 (FS#110)
87. Improve display of large UserIcons in RouteManagerDialog (thanks T. Haller)
88. Implement improved Toolbar->RouteManagerDialog icon. Thanks Will. (FS#129)
89. Omit drawing ScaleIn/ScaleOut icons and chart selector bar when chart stack contains only one entry. (FSFeature#12)
90. Improve accuracy and responsiveness of libgps (gpsd) interface. (FS#131)
91. Correct some errors with waypoint visibility in RouteManagerDialog (FS#124)
92. Correct config save and refresh logic for Track-to-Route conversion. (FS#126)
93. Improve AIS
symbology and query dialog (FS#113)
94. Correct route-shared waypoint logic. (FS#123)
95. Improve config and navobj file update logic for improved performance. (FSFeature#125)
96. Correct zoom-out, pan north crash with cm93 quilt. (FS#132).
97. Correct/validate end-to-end precison of GPS
lat/lon values to better than 1 metre precision throughout. (FS#134)
98. Move Windows local data and config file storage
from User data dir to System data dir.
99. Implement sorting of tracks in RouteManagerDialog (FS#15)
100. Add additional TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES to cmake for unix build. (FS#53)
101. Optimize documentation
png image files for size reduction. Thanks Hamish (FSFeature#133)
Release Beta 1004
86. PlugIn authors please note change. PlugIns will not load and activate if the declared API version is not compatible.
98. This change necessary to support the new Windows package installer, coming soon.
Thanks for all your good work.
I hope to spend some more time shortly on the Feature Request list.
For planning purposes, I am planning to release version 2.2 officially around the end of November.