Hello Beta Testers!
Version 2.2.918 Beta is available for download.
50. Correct logic error in GPX waypoint import
which required restart of ocpn to show points in RouteManagerDialog. (FS#72)
51. Implement multi file selection capability for GPX file import
. (FSFeature #48)
52. Correct AIS
decoder to allow AIS
Version -3 for Message type 5. (FSStable #64)
53. Implement (some) AIS Region 200 (Euro Inland) binary AIS messages.
54. Correct route
leg parameters on Route
Reverse in RouteManagerDialog (FS#76)
55. Correct GPX Route/Track Import to properly reflect ETE or Timestamp as appropriate. (FS#71)
56. Correct CourseUp/Lookahead mode ownship drawing position. (FS#74)
57. Correct bug in Route leg rollover processing (FS#69)
58. Improve Route creation and RouteManagerDialog logic when using existing waypoints.
59. Correct some German spelling errors in tide harmonic files. (FS#85)
60. Correct S52 symbolization rules (display priority) for SLCONS. (FS#84)
61. Add capability for user defined loadable ownship icon.
62. Implement ownship position tracking via AIVDO messages
63. Improve Route leg mouse rollover detection logic. (FS#68)
64. Updated Graphics for toolbar, etc. Thanks to Will and Sethdart....
65. Correct PlugIn Toolbar logic to allow adjacent PlugIn tools. (FS#89)
66. Implement Dusk/Night colors for PlugIn Toolbar Tools (FS#90)
67. Improve BSB
68. Correct AIS target ETA math.
69. Improve AIS target list. Select on specifictarget now opens target info dialog. Thanks to Flavius Bindea
70. Improve GRIB PlugIn file selection logic and date/time display. Thanks to Flavius Bindea (again).
71. Correct fault on delete of active AnchorWatchPoint. (FS#97)
72. Improve AIS target symbology by using anti-aliasing renderer.
73. Implement AIS Target Acknowledge Timout function. (FSFeature #104)
74. Implement AIS Base Station decode and sybolization.
75. Correct Current
arrow rendering direction for Course-up mode. (FSStable #105)
76. Correct error on RouteProperties Close by Window Frame "X" (FS#45)
77. Change LookAhead logic to avoid chart centerpoint jumping while at anchor
or during slow maneuvering.
78. Correct crash panning from the only available raster chart to cm93 chart while quilted. (FS#107)
50. Significant refactor of GPX I/O code. Need extensive testing with lots of foreign GPS
imports, if you please.
59. We could use a volunteer to edit the entire harmonic.idx and harmonic files with a good Unicode
editor to fix up some broken place names. Please see FlySpray #106
61. By request. Simply put a file "ownship.xpm" in the Usericons shared data directory. This becomes your ownship icon.
67. Minor change in BSB
quilting logic. May be a performance hit, probably acceptable.
Provides better chart rendering on mouse pans and zooms.
68. The problem here was the arrival ETA when it was crossing month boundary.
73. By request, good idea. Could use some suggestions regarding wording of Toolbox->AIS option legend.
Interesting note: Today I transited New York
Harbor. At one time there were 127 live AIS targets, virtually all with a CPA of
less than 2.0 NM. Lively screen
display, to say the least. Happy to have the Acknowledge Timeout function.
Also, the US Coast Guard was enforcing 175 yard security
keepout zone around the United Nations building.
Nice application for the radar
range ring display.
Happy testing, and good luck