OpenCPN Beta Version 2.2.823 is available for testing today.
38. Correct MSW bug concerning language selection after chart directory addition/deletion.
39. Implement PlugInManager GUI (Toolbox->PlugIns).
40. Implement local caching of cm93 chart outlines for improved performance.
41. Implement delayed calculation of Route
Leg Rollover trigger.
42. On Linux
and Mac builds, modify libgps search and load to use ONLY libgps.so.19
43. Add Estonian language support
44. Increase RouteManagerDialog Icon column width (FS#21 redux)
45. Correct AIS Rollover text from "degree symbol" to "Deg". (FS#5 redux)
46. Correct Win7 crash in RouteManagerDialog
47. Update Dashboard PlugIn
48. Correct chart database logic for duplicate chart removal
49. Correct crash occurring when deleting route
containing mark for which MarkPropDialog is shown. (FSStable #27)
Release Beta 823
git repo updated.
Windows installer application to be available "shortly". Earth calling Gunther!
39. PlugIn Manager GUI. Simple, could do a lot more. Comments appreciated. PlugIn authors please note a very slight change to API regarding descriptive text strings shown in the GUI. I have already appropriately patched the 4 PlugIns in git.
46. An attempt to correct a difficult-to-reproduce bug. Win7 users encouraged to test and report results. Thanks to Fred Babian for debugging this issue in situ.
47. Thanks to SethDart. Interested users please join in the separate thread to help refine the functions of this PlugIn. Artists especially encouraged.
48. Under some conditions, the wrong chart is selected when two or more charts
have the same filename but different Edition dates. In other conditions, both charts
are selected. The code should select the most recent of two chart files having the same name, wherever they appear in the file tree, and whatever the order of specified directories in the Toolbox->Charts dialog..
I would appreciate it if the original posters of Flyspray tasks addressed by this Beta release could update those tasks with comments indicating the current
state of "their" bugs. Fixed, or still broken? Thanks.
Thanks in advance for the testing and reports.