Hi Dave , Gunther and all
Many thanks for your help
I cloned once more a complete new git sources , cmake build and VC++ build ....
The DLL are placed at the right place (found in the log)
very curious :
the size in release mode :
.exe file is 3.6MO whereas the one from the installer is only 1.8MO
the grib_pi_dll file is 1.3MO whereas the one from the installer is only 217KO !!!
the same problem for others dlls
It's worth for debug mode but may be it's normal
Another strange issue : (off course all in release mode)
1)If I put the .exe from my built in the normal cpn environment
thus using the dlls coming from the installer , it find its and I have the crash described above
2)but if I put these dlls from the installer in the right place in vc++ environment
, thus the same .exe and same dlls as in case 1 above,dlls are not found !
3)if I put the dlls from my built in the normal environment thus using the .exe from the installer , the same crash
Thus there is a problem not only in the dll built but also in the .exe built , otherwise the case 1 should be work as it did until now , and I did that more that hundred times .
.exe + dll both personal built = crash
.exe personnal built + dll from installer = crash (except in vc++ environment dlls are not found)
.exe from installer + dll personal build = crash
I can't try back 2.8.10 wxWindgets , it's no longer available on the site
Dave I'll send you the wrong dll by email