Version 2.1.0 Beat Build 520 is ready.
107. Correct logic for quilt zooming in a location with no charts available.
108. Correct RouteManagerDialog route-delete logic.
109. Correct Track and Grib toolbar icon selected state graphics.
110. Correct Compass
Rose and GPS status icon locations on startup and resize.
111. Implement Route Leg course/distance display on right click of route segment.
112. Correct fault on DeleteAllTracks if track is active
113. Improve formatting of RouteProperties dialog.
114. Correct some DeleteAllRoutes logic with RouteProp and RouteManager open together
115. Correct logic on highlighting of marks in RouteProp dialog
116. Display tweak: If the only chart available on the chart bar is cm93, then do not highlite on rollover.
117. Implement chart depth
unit display in quilt mode, if possible (i.e. all charts in quilt are same units)
118. Limit (again) the maximum underzoom of cm93 charts to accomodate large wide screens.
119. Correct fault found with missing config and chart database on initial startup.
120. Added indication of poor georef solution to chart info box.
121. Correct faults caused by excessive overzoom on some cm93 cells.
122. In Course-Up mode, implement one-shot timer for low definition rotation rendering on mouse pans.
123. Implement "OVERZOOM" indicator in quilt mode.
124. Correct cm93 symbolization of 2 way deep water
125. Disallow quilting mode for all TMerc charts.
126. On sectored lights, allow cursor pick for object query only near light location, not on light sector.
127. Correct fault in closing RouteProperties with route externally deleted.
128. Correct Windows hang with multiple RouteProperties dialogs accessed.
129. Improve chart selection logic on quilt pan.
130. Correct Routemanagerdialog->ZoomTo for excessive overzoom.
131. Correct logic error concerning repeated zero length tracks.
---Release Beta 520---
125. Sigh...We just can't make TMerc quilting work without re-projection to a common meridian, I think.
1. Course-up in quilting mode. Screen clips oddly....
2. Course-up performance in general is not great. Needs work...
3. Euro IENC overlayed ENC
cells. Still researching this one. Problem: There is no (clear to me) indication
in the ENC
file that this file is to be treated as an overlay.
Of course, we can think of ALL ENC cells as overlays, and bring them onto the screen by a transparent masked BLIT operation. This is very slow, and would affect every S57 ENC, IENC overlay or not.. Probably not a good idea. I resist the idea of an "IENC Mode Switch". Still thinking on this.....
4. New Icons. In process.....
I'm off to sea for a few days. Headed for Block Island, I think.
Have fun, Good Luck.