Wonderful, new builds and bug fixes seem to appear faster than I can put three sentences together...
Just a couple of issues I came across recently and some pieces from the backlog:
1. in route
or track dialog the selection of a point in the list does not disappear after closing the properties window. Multiple selections remain visible. With quilting on (CM93) selecting rows in trackpoint lists produces strange results on screen
. After closing the properties dialog the chart is refreshed correctly.
2. deleting all tracks (routes) with Route Manager does not clear the properties window (if already open before), and crashes on closing it, or loading it next time;
deleting a single
track in RM does not clear the window, but does not crash;
deleting manually the single
track works fine.
3. sector light object on CM93: selection for object query sometimes works not on the light symbol itself, but on the light sector symbol (yellow or coloured strike), giving various combinations of data, depending on which colour is clicked; while not incorrect, it is confusing and very different from typical list of lights information, making it difficult to obtain the full light characteristics. ( e.g. Trekroner light - 055 42.197 N, 012 36.871 E, cf. the sector light 3 cables
to SbyE of Trekroner at the end of the breakwater near Lynetteloebet).
perhaps the most visible one is still the DW issue already mentioned:
4. Deep Water
Route arrows should be 2-way or none, more examples:
- Chesapeake DW (near 036 50.935 N, 075 49.546 W) on CM93v2 and NOAA ECS alike, but different
- Sandettie DW (near 52 30N, 002 48E)
- many other DW routes in the Baltic
, e.g. Off Gotland DW (near 056 02.988 N, 017 57.031 E) or Aalandsee DW (near 059 38.278 N, 019 55.235 E)
I also vote +1 to MarkJ for removing the chart info and flashing the screen
on mouse rolling over the yellow chart selection bar. With quilting disabled maybe we could have the status of 1.3.6 or in the case of CM93 the info could fit perhaps where it was before, and on click, not rollover??
Great thanks for all the improvements!