opencpn Version 1.3.5 Beta Build 1122 is now available for download.
26. Correct RNC display spanning Longitude 0 (Greenwich)
27. Correct CM93 DISMAR (Distance mark) symbolization.
28. Correct error allowing two GRIB dialogs at one time, precluding consequent crash.
29. Correctly interpret /DTM on RNC chart header.
30. Correct RNC georef algorithms for REF points <= 12
31. Correct small bug on RouteProperties page.
32. Improve GRIB Wind
barb and iosbar drawing speed and efficiency.
33. Correct Unicode compile errors on vtg.cpp and gll.cpp.
34. Correct crash on GRIB directory change after showing valid GRIBs
35. On GRIB dialog open, pre-read at most 5 (five) most recent GRIB files to improve performance.
36. Allow GRIB files with no indicated file type extension, such as ""grb" or "bz2".
37. Add Toolbar->GRIB checkbox option for Hi Definition graphics; Lo Definiton may be faster on some platforms.....
38. Increase (slightly) the fully zoomed out scale available for cm93 charts
39. Correct GPX Track data structure and file format.
40. Add confirm message if GPX Export will overwrite an existing file.
41. In Toolbox->Etc, add option to "Preserve Scale" on chart switch.
----Release Beta 1122----
37. Addresses some performance problems for dense GRIB files.
41. The overzoom discussion, and what to do when changing charts. Try this...
CVS Updated, for Unicode too
Thanks, and good luck
p.s. I'll be offline for a few days. Gone cruising out of WiFi