Here is OpenCPN Version 1.3.5 Beta Build 1222
71. Correct and improve rendering of multi-part GRIB isobars
72. Correct short distance panning of some RNCs which use Mercator georef estimator.
73. Correct memory leaks
in GRIB subsystem.
74. Improve chart database scanning and building rules.
75. Add more localized messages and languages.
76. Add support for QuickScat GRIBs.
----Release Beta 1222----
Not too much functional change here, but a fair amount of internal cleanup and rebuild
72, For BSB charts
near Stockholm with only 3 REF points.
74. Chart database updates should work without excessive thrashing now for all chart types and platforms.
75. Now have .po /.mo files for Danish, German, Italian, and Polish. Translators should check out their submitted/merged .po files, update as needed, and send to me for incorporation in release.
I am hoping to release 1.3.6 near jan 1, 2010. I consider the feature list for this release complete, absent any specific requests from the group.
Thanks, and Good Luck