Cruisers Forum

Go Back   Cruisers & Sailing Forums > Seamanship, Navigation & Boat Handling > OpenCPN
Cruiser Wiki Click Here to Login
Register Vendors FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-06-2013, 23:06   #31

Re: OpenCPN not recognising Virtual COM port

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdbcat View Post
martin....

Lets get straight on some terminology.

The Microsoft Bluetooth stack opens two com ports when the Shipmodul device is detected and paired.

The two ports reflect whether the connection is initiated by
a)the computer ("Outgoing" port) ..or..
b)the Bluetooth device (i.e. Shipmodule in this case) (i.e. "Incoming" port)

Both ports are full duplex, and useful for input and/or output.

It will be rare to need both connections in a single application.

Since the connection is initiated by OpenCPN, you should be using the "Output" port. Shipmodul does not initiate connections, although some other Bluetooth devices may do so.

Here is the related text from the ShipModul manual:

Code:
In Windows  two COM ports are assigned to the multiplexer, one for outgoing connections and one for incoming connections.

You must use the port for outgoing connections in your navigation software.
So, please confirm that you are selecting the "Outgoing" connection port in OpenCPN, and see what happens.

I hope this is clear...

Thanks
Dave
I am not sure if you are correct (but I have been wrong before)... let me try to explain.

As far as I have understood, those two ports have different meanings. One is for messages FROM the NMEA bus and the other for messages TO the NMEA bus from the computer. As such, only one of them delivers NMEA messages, and the other is still, when connecting with f.x. Putty.

The MS Bluetooth stack creates two ports upon pairing and first connection. Those ports are not deleted when the Shipmodul disconnects, but I will get an error upon connecting (f.x. via Putty) if the Shipmodul is not connected yet.

Writing messages on the TO port, will get delivered to subscribing NMEA units, in my case the chart plotter when attempting to upload a route.

Yesterday, I tried different configurations, each time with a blank connections list in OpenCPN. I tried configuring each port in single, but with no avail. F.x., if I configured only COM9 (where NMEA messages is coming), OpenCPN would not connect to it (although it enumerated it), and Putty succeded in connecting when OpenCPN should have been connected to it. There were no messages in the internal OpenCPN NMEA console.

If I configured only COM10 (where NMEA messages should be sent out), I attempted to send a route to this port to the plotter, but the plotter received nothing.

The Shipmodul and/or Bluetooth stack will only accept a single connection to a COM port, and the Shipmodul will only accept a single Bluetooth connection. As such, I tested with only one computer powered on at a time, and also ensured that I had no other Bluetooth equipment listening for/connecting to the Shipmodul (like my mobile phone).

When using Xport, incoming data flows nice. But it would be optimal to leave this out, and it would be nice to be able to upload routes to the plotter.
martinlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 04:52   #32
Marine Service Provider

martin...

If my logic is correct, on your system, using your terms:

COM9 is the FROM port.
COM10 is the TO port.

Again, in my logic, we need to use only the TO port, since the computer is initiating the connection. The FROM port will never do anything, since the ShipModul will never initiate a connection.

Leaving sending of routes aside for a moment, if you enable only COM10 as an OpenCPN input connection, will it connect?

What happens if you PuTTy to COM10, with and without O running?

Also, please describe again the XPort configuration that works, at least to some extent.

Thanks
Dave
bdbcat is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2013, 05:26   #33

Quote:
martin...

If my logic is correct, on your system, using your terms:

COM9 is the FROM port.
COM10 is the TO port.

Again, in my logic, we need to use only the TO port, since the computer is initiating the connection. The FROM port will never do anything, since the ShipModul will never initiate a connection.

Leaving sending of routes aside for a moment, if you enable only COM10 as an OpenCPN input connection, will it connect?

What happens if you PuTTy to COM10, with and without O running?

Also, please describe again the XPort configuration that works, at least to some extent.

Thanks
Dave
No it will not connect. Putty will connect, both with OpenCPN running or not running.

XPort creates one or more virtual COM ports (COM7 is one) where you can assign a "real" COM port to it (COM10). You can also let it autodetect for COM ports with incoming NMEA data wich is then routed to f.x. COM7 (wich OpenCPN opens and streams data successfully from).

I have tested the OpenCPN-COM setup without XPort or anything else virtual drivers installed, to your information.

Regarding Shipmodul, the two COM ports are really stupid, everything could be sent as in/out on one COM port, but the Shipmodul architecture is different and as such uses one COM port for input and one for output.
Old 05-06-2013, 17:16   #34
Marine Service Provider

martin....

OK I understand: No connect for COM10 in OCPN, but OK for connect to COM10 in Xport, then forwarded to COM7, then to OCPN input.

Sorry to quibble on this, but can you point to documentation on
your quote:

"Regarding Shipmodul, the two COM ports are really stupid, everything could be sent as in/out on one COM port, but the Shipmodul architecture is different and as such uses one COM port for input and one for output. "

This is not my understanding/reading of MS Bluetooth stack, nor of ShipModule online documentation.

Also, I improved the logfile report when a COM port fails to connect in Beta 3.3.604. You may check this, please, if you have the time.

Meanwhile, I will continue to try to understand why PuTTy and Xport can connect to a simple COM port, but O cannot.

Thanks
Dave
Old 05-06-2013, 19:30   #35
Marine Service Provider

martin....

Still confused, but I'm persistent.

Can you show a screen shot of the Windows 7 Bluetooth Settings dialog, like the one attached here from my Win7 Bluetooth installation?
I don't know if Win8 has such a thing, but we could see that also.

What I find is that OCPN, PuTTy, Realterm, etc will stream NMEA data from my device only if I use the port tagged as "Outgoing" in the screenshot. The "Incoming" port will not connect, ever.

Thanks
Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blue.jpeg
Views:	154
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	61955  
Old 06-06-2013, 01:08   #36

Quote:
martin....

OK I understand: No connect for COM10 in OCPN, but OK for connect to COM10 in Xport, then forwarded to COM7, then to OCPN input.

Sorry to quibble on this, but can you point to documentation on
your quote:

"Regarding Shipmodul, the two COM ports are really stupid, everything could be sent as in/out on one COM port, but the Shipmodul architecture is different and as such uses one COM port for input and one for output. "

This is not my understanding/reading of MS Bluetooth stack, nor of ShipModule online documentation.

Also, I improved the logfile report when a COM port fails to connect in Beta 3.3.604. You may check this, please, if you have the time.

Meanwhile, I will continue to try to understand why PuTTy and Xport can connect to a simple COM port, but O cannot.

Thanks
Dave
Ok, here is my documentation for the Miniplex-BT (version 1): https://www.dropbox.com/s/oh7i7p5aul...iniPlex-BT.pdf. See page 5 for Bluetooth.

The doc says very little about two COM ports on the computer, but for Miniplex version 2, this sentence is added to the doc:

"In Windows, two COM ports are assigned to the multiplexer, one for outgoing connections and one for incoming connections. You must use the port for outgoing connections in your navigation software."

Reference page 14. I guess that applies to version 1 as well.

Maybe it is the same port for NMEA in/out after all, that I can find out if OpenCPN gets connected to the COM port...
Old 06-06-2013, 11:47   #37

I have the miniplex BT and i use only one port with OpenCPN and it's OK.
I read the nmea sentences of the miniplex and i send the nmea sentences to the auto pilote with this port.
There are two ports because the pairing can be done with the miniplex or with the PC.
tiersp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2013, 15:23   #38
Marine Service Provider

tiersp...

Are you running XP, Win7, or Win8?

And are you using only the "Outgoing" port to connect?

Dave
Old 31-08-2013, 13:13   #39

I just came across this thread and being the manufacturer/developer of the ShipModul MiniPlex multiplexers, I can shed some light on this.

There are indeed 2 com ports created when the BT connection is setup. This is a Windows "feature", we have no control over it. Pre-XP windows (2000) only created one port and everything was clear.

These two ports, as someone pointed out earlier, are for outgoing and incoming connections. This has nothing to do with the direction of the data, both ports are bi-directional. The outgoing port establishes the BT connection to a slave device such as the MiniPlex-(2)BT. The incoming port does not. The incoming port is used when the computer itself is a slave to a master device that opens a connection.

The reason (I suspect) that OpenCPN cannot open these BT virtual ports is that the communication routines of OpenCPN do not wait long enough for the BT connection to setup. Opening a normal COM port and even a virtual COM port for an USB-Serial device happens almost immediately but opening a BT COM port takes up to three seconds. In this time, the BT connection to the BT device is setup.

I suspect that OpenCPN does not wait long enough and times out. Raytech Navigator has the same problem. Both programs fail to open BT COM ports. I believe this is something the OpenCPN community should solve because it also inhibits the use of GPS mice with a BT interface.

Best regards,
Meindert Sprang
CustomWare/ShipModul
mhsprang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-08-2013, 16:59   #40
Marine Service Provider

mhsprang...

Thanks for the information and commentary.

I think we have this all sorted out in the most recent OpenCPN Beta releases.

But in the interest of completeness, I'll ask again:

Attention Bluetooth users:
Are there any unresolved problems with Bluetooth GPS receivers in the OpenCPN Beta series 3.3.604 and later ?

Details, please.

Thanks
Dave
Old 03-09-2013, 05:49   #41

Quote:
mhsprang...

Thanks for the information and commentary.

I think we have this all sorted out in the most recent OpenCPN Beta releases.

But in the interest of completeness, I'll ask again:

Attention Bluetooth users:
Are there any unresolved problems with Bluetooth GPS receivers in the OpenCPN Beta series 3.3.604 and later ?

Details, please.

Thanks
Dave
Shipmodul still works with PolarView but not with O. This is with 814. No apparent improvement for me on W8 64 bit.

Keith
ktcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:25   #42
Marine Service Provider

keith...

Sigh... Guess I will need to acquire a ShipModul device.

Any recommendations on model/source?

Thanks
Dave
Old 03-09-2013, 13:09   #43

Boat: RM 12.60
Quote:
keith...

Sigh... Guess I will need to acquire a ShipModul device.

Any recommendations on model/source?

Thanks
Dave
Have same problem with shipmodul bt not working on opencpn. Wrote to shipmodul and the answer was:
"I suspect the following: software can find COM ports in two different ways.
1) check the registry which lists all available COM ports.
2) open all COM ports in the system from COM1 to COM255 and see if they can be opened.

Method 2 requires that software decides very quickly if a COM port can be opened or not, otherwise it would take minutes to find them all.
I suspect that OpenCPN works this way. Typical behavior of a BT COM port is that when opened, Windows sets up a connection to the BT device and when this connection has been successful, the Open function returns. This process takes up to three seconds on a BT COM port and this probably makes OpenCPN time out. I have seen the same problem with other software packages like RayTech Navigator.

You might want to contact the OpenCPN community about this.

Best regards,
Meindert
----------"
dansken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 15:19   #44
Marine Service Provider

keith/dansken....

OK, lets go back to square one on the Bluetooth question.

Using Beta 3.3.814....

1. In the OCPN connections tab selection drop box, do you see two COM ports that you know to be related to Bluetooth?

2. If you configure OpenCPN to use the port which Windows calls the "Outgoing" port, what happens? May we see log entries for this, please?

3. You should ignore the port that Windows calls the "incoming" port. This is not the one we want to use, despite the confusing label.

4. Please note whether Win7 or Win8.

I have attached an image to show what I mean by Windows labels "Outgoing" and "Incoming".

Thanks
Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	blue.jpeg
Views:	189
Size:	45.9 KB
ID:	66456  
Old 04-09-2013, 06:05   #45

Quote:
keith/dansken....

OK, lets go back to square one on the Bluetooth question.

Using Beta 3.3.814....

1. In the OCPN connections tab selection drop box, do you see two COM ports that you know to be related to Bluetooth?

KT>> I used GPSMonitor to confirm the NMEA stream. It reported the stream on COM5 at 4800. I stopped GPSMonitor and I added this port. I only see the one port that I added.

2. If you configure OpenCPN to use the port which Windows calls the "Outgoing" port, what happens? May we see log entries for this, please? >>Com5 is the outgoing port. See log below. I notice the log refers to COM6 whereas I have set COM5.

3. You should ignore the port that Windows calls the "incoming" port. This is not the one we want to use, despite the confusing label.

4. Please note whether Win7 or Win8. KT>> Win 8.

I have attached an image to show what I mean by Windows labels "Outgoing" and "Incoming".

Thanks
Dave

08:27:39:

________

08:27:39: 2013-03-02
08:27:39: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
08:27:39: Version 3.2.0 Build 2013-02-26
08:27:39: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
08:27:39: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 8 mb
08:27:39: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
08:27:39: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
08:27:39: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
08:27:39: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
08:27:39: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
08:27:39: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 26.5141, -77.0651
08:27:39: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
08:27:39: System default Language: en_CA
8:27:39 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:27:40 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:27:41 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:27:41 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 26.5141, -77.0651
8:27:41 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:27:41 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:27:41 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:27:41 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:27:41 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:27:41 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:27:41 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:27:41 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:27:41 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:27:41 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:27:41 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:27:42 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:27:42 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 13\11013_1.KAP
8:27:46 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B17_1.KAP
8:27:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B15_1.KAP
8:27:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B16_1.KAP
8:27:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B04_1.KAP
8:28:38 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-03-02 13:28:38 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-03-02 13:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:30:05 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC02M\US2EC02M.000
8:30:05 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC02M\US2EC02M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US2EC02M.S57
8:30:05 AM: ENC update number is 1
8:30:07 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC01M\US2EC01M.000
8:30:07 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC01M\US2EC01M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US2EC01M.S57
8:30:07 AM: ENC update number is 1
8:30:13 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US1 GC09M\US1GC09M.000
8:30:21 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_8.KAP
9:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-03-02 14:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:05:24 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
9:05:24 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:05:24 AM: Chart cache purge
9:05:24 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:05:24 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:05:24 AM: Chart cache purge
9:05:24 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-03-02 14:05:24 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:05:24 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

20:05:25:

________

20:05:25: 2013-04-30
20:05:25: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
20:05:25: Version 3.2.1 Build 2013-04-26
20:05:25: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
20:05:25: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 8 mb
20:05:25: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
20:05:25: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
20:05:25: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
20:05:25: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
20:05:25: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
20:05:25: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 26.5481, -77.0568
20:05:25: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
20:05:25: System default Language: en_CA
8:05:25 PM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:05:27 PM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:05:27 PM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:05:27 PM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 26.5481, -77.0568
8:05:27 PM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:05:27 PM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:05:28 PM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:05:28 PM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:05:28 PM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:05:28 PM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:05:28 PM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:05:28 PM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:05:28 PM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:05:28 PM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:05:28 PM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:05:29 PM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B15_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_8.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_6.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B16_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B04_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B01_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 09\11009_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 13\11013_1.KAP
8:05:29 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\411 \411_1.KAP
8:05:30 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\NOC00_1.KAP
8:05:42 PM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:05:42 PM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:05:42 PM: Chart cache purge
8:05:42 PM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:05:42 PM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:05:42 PM: Chart cache purge
8:05:42 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-01 00:05:42 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:05:42 PM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

15:57:19:

________

15:57:19: 2013-05-11
15:57:19: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
15:57:19: Version 3.2.1 Build 2013-04-26
15:57:19: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
15:57:19: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 8 mb
15:57:19: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
15:57:19: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
15:57:19: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
15:57:19: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
15:57:19: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
15:57:19: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 26.5481, -77.0568
15:57:19: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
15:57:20: System default Language: en_CA
3:57:20 PM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
3:57:20 PM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
3:57:20 PM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
3:57:20 PM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 26.5481, -77.0568
3:57:20 PM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
3:57:20 PM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
3:57:20 PM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
3:57:21 PM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
3:57:21 PM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
3:57:21 PM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
3:57:21 PM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
3:57:21 PM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
3:57:21 PM: Loading chart db version: V017
3:57:21 PM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
3:57:21 PM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
3:57:21 PM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B15_1.KAP
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_8.KAP
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_6.KAP
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B16_1.KAP
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B04_1.KAP
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B03_1.KAP
3:57:21 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B01_1.KAP
3:57:22 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 09\11009_1.KAP
3:57:22 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 13\11013_1.KAP
3:57:22 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\411 \411_1.KAP
3:57:22 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\NOC00_1.KAP
3:57:31 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B05_1.KAP
3:57:32 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B02_1.KAP
3:57:32 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B06_1.KAP
3:57:32 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B34_1.KAP
3:57:32 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 60\11460_1.KAP
3:57:32 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B31_1.KAP
3:57:32 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 06\11006_1.KAP
3:57:33 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B61_1.KAP
3:57:33 PM: Loading World Chart Q=2 in 262 ms.
3:57:33 PM: Background world map loaded from GSHHS datafiles found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\gshhs\
3:57:36 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 80\11480_1.KAP
3:57:36 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 03\13003_1.KAP
3:57:36 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\115 20\11520_1.KAP
3:57:40 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 00\14800_1.KAP
3:57:47 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 06\13006_1.KAP
3:57:59 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 72\14772_1.KAP
3:58:20 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 19:58:20 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
4:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 20:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
4:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 20:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
5:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 21:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
5:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 21:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
6:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 22:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
6:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 22:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
7:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 23:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
7:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-11 23:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 00:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 00:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 01:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 01:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
10:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 02:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
10:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 02:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
11:00:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 03:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
11:30:00 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 03:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
12:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 04:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
12:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 04:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
1:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 05:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
1:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 05:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
2:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 06:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
2:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 06:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
3:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 07:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
3:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 07:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
4:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 08:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
4:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 08:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
5:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 09:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
5:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 09:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
6:00:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 10:00:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
6:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 10:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:35:52 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 12:35:52 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:36:46 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:36:46 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:36:46 AM: Chart cache purge
8:37:08 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:37:08 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:37:10 AM: Chart cache purge
8:37:10 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-05-12 12:37:10 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:37:10 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

10:13:47:

________

10:13:47: 2013-06-08
10:13:47: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
10:13:47: Version 3.3.604 Build 2013-06-04
10:13:47: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
10:13:47: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
10:13:47: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
10:13:47: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
10:13:47: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
10:13:47: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
10:13:47: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
10:13:47: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
10:13:47: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
10:13:47: System default Language: en_CA
10:13:47 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
10:13:48 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
10:13:48 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
10:13:48 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
10:13:48 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
10:13:48 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
10:13:48 AM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
10:13:49 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
10:13:49 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
10:13:49 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
10:13:49 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
10:13:49 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
10:13:49 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
10:13:49 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
10:13:49 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
10:13:49 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
10:13:50 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
10:13:50 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
10:13:50 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US2EC03M.S57
10:13:50 AM: Error Reading ENC .TXT file: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03A.TXT
10:13:50 AM: ENC update number is 0
10:13:51 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 72\14772_1.KAP
10:13:56 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
10:13:56 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
10:13:56 AM: Chart cache purge
10:13:56 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
10:13:56 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
10:13:56 AM: Chart cache purge
10:13:56 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-06-08 14:13:56 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
10:13:56 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

08:00:31:

________

08:00:31: 2013-08-10
08:00:31: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
08:00:31: Version 3.3.719 Build 2013-07-19
08:00:31: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
08:00:31: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
08:00:31: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
08:00:31: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
08:00:31: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
08:00:31: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
08:00:31: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
08:00:31: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
08:00:31: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
08:00:31: System default Language: en_CA
8:00:31 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:00:34 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:00:34 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:00:34 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
8:00:34 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:00:34 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:00:34 AM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
8:00:35 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:00:35 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:00:35 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:00:35 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:00:35 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:00:35 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:00:35 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:00:35 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:00:35 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:00:36 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:00:36 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
8:00:36 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 72\14772_1.KAP
8:00:37 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-08-10 12:00:37 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:00:43 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 00\14800_1.KAP
8:00:53 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:00:53 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:00:53 AM: Chart cache purge
8:00:53 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:00:53 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:00:53 AM: Chart cache purge
8:00:53 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-08-10 12:00:53 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:00:53 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

09:11:44:

________

09:11:44: 2013-08-15
09:11:44: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
09:11:44: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
09:11:44: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
09:11:44: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
09:11:44: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
09:11:44: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
09:11:44: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
09:11:44: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
09:11:44: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
09:11:45: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
09:11:45: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
09:11:45: System default Language: en_CA
9:11:45 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
9:11:46 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
9:11:46 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
9:11:46 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
9:11:46 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
9:11:46 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:11:46 AM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
9:11:47 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
9:11:47 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:11:47 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
9:11:47 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:11:47 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
9:11:47 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
9:11:47 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
9:11:47 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
9:11:47 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
9:11:47 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
9:11:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
9:11:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 72\14772_1.KAP
9:12:03 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
9:12:03 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:12:03 AM: Chart cache purge
9:12:03 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:12:03 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:12:03 AM: Chart cache purge
9:12:03 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-08-15 13:12:03 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:12:03 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

20:49:08:

________

20:49:08: 2013-08-23
20:49:08: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
20:49:08: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
20:49:08: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
20:49:08: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
20:49:08: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
20:49:08: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
20:49:08: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
20:49:08: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
20:49:08: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
20:49:08: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
20:49:08: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
20:49:08: System default Language: en_CA
8:49:08 PM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:49:08 PM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:49:08 PM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:49:08 PM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3859, -75.9386
8:49:08 PM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:49:08 PM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:49:08 PM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
8:49:09 PM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:49:09 PM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:49:09 PM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:49:09 PM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:49:09 PM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:49:09 PM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:49:09 PM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:49:09 PM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:49:09 PM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:49:10 PM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:49:10 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
8:49:14 PM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 72\14772_1.KAP
8:49:24 PM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:49:24 PM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:49:24 PM: Chart cache purge
8:49:24 PM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:49:24 PM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:49:24 PM: Chart cache purge
8:49:24 PM: LOGBOOK: 2013-08-24 00:49:24 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:49:24 PM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

09:03:46:

________

09:03:46: 2013-08-28
09:03:46: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
09:03:46: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
09:03:46: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
09:03:46: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
09:03:46: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
09:03:46: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
09:03:46: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
09:03:46: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
09:03:46: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
09:03:46: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3769, -75.9406
09:03:46: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
09:03:49: System default Language: en_CA
9:03:49 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
9:03:49 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
9:03:49 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
9:03:49 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3769, -75.9406
9:03:49 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
9:03:49 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:03:49 AM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
9:03:56 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
9:03:56 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:03:57 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
9:03:57 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:03:57 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
9:03:57 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
9:03:57 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
9:03:57 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
9:03:57 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
9:03:57 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
9:03:57 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
9:04:03 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 72\14772_1.KAP
9:04:09 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 73\14773_1.KAP
9:04:27 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 74\14774_1.KAP
9:04:47 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-08-28 13:04:47 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:04:57 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 00\14800_1.KAP
9:06:12 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
9:06:12 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:06:13 AM: Chart cache purge
9:06:15 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:06:15 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:06:15 AM: Chart cache purge
9:06:15 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-08-28 13:06:15 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:06:15 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

09:42:45:

________

09:42:45: 2013-09-02
09:42:45: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
09:42:45: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
09:42:45: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
09:42:45: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
09:42:45: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
09:42:45: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
09:42:45: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
09:42:45: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
09:42:45: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
09:42:45: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3208, -76.1138
09:42:45: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
09:42:45: System default Language: en_CA
9:42:45 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
9:42:46 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
9:42:46 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
9:42:46 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.3208, -76.1138
9:42:46 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
9:42:46 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:42:46 AM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
9:42:46 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
9:42:46 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:42:46 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
9:42:46 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:42:46 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
9:42:46 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
9:42:46 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
9:42:46 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
9:42:46 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
9:42:47 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
9:42:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
9:42:47 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 73\14773_1.KAP
9:42:54 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 03\13003_1.KAP
9:42:55 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 NY21M\US3NY21M.000
9:42:55 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 NY21M\US3NY21M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US3NY21M.S57
9:42:55 AM: ENC update number is 1
9:42:56 AM: Warning 1: Attributes visual ignored, not in expected schema.
No more warnings will be issued for this dataset.

9:42:57 AM: Loading World Chart Q=2 in 138 ms.
9:42:57 AM: Background world map loaded from GSHHS datafiles found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\gshhs\
9:42:57 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC04M\US2EC04M.000
9:42:57 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC04M\US2EC04M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US2EC04M.S57
9:42:57 AM: ENC update number is 0
9:42:57 AM: Warning 1: Attributes current - time interval of values ignored, not in expected schema.

9:43:00 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 EC04M\US3EC04M.000
9:43:00 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 EC04M\US3EC04M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US3EC04M.S57
9:43:01 AM: ENC update number is 1
9:43:01 AM: Warning 1: Attributes visual ignored, not in expected schema.

9:43:03 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 MI60M\US3MI60M.000
9:43:03 AM: Building SENC file for C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 MI60M\US3MI60M.000 to C:\ProgramData\opencpn\SENC\US3MI60M.S57
9:43:03 AM: Error Reading ENC .TXT file: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US3 MI60M\US3MI60E.TXT
9:43:04 AM: ENC update number is 1
9:43:04 AM: Warning 1: Attributes visual ignored, not in expected schema.

9:43:09 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 00\14800_1.KAP
9:43:12 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 20\14820_1.KAP
9:43:12 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 06\13006_1.KAP
9:43:12 AM: Loading World Chart Q=1 in 93 ms.
9:43:13 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\N0B31_1.KAP
9:43:13 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 09\11009_1.KAP
9:43:13 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 13\11013_1.KAP
9:43:13 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\411 \411_1.KAP
9:43:13 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\NOC00_1.KAP
9:43:15 AM: Loading World Chart Q=0 in 110 ms.
9:43:32 AM: Loading World Chart Q=1 in 1 ms.
9:43:37 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 80\11480_1.KAP
9:43:46 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-02 13:43:46 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:44:00 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 60\11460_1.KAP
9:44:00 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 06\11006_1.KAP
9:44:03 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\111 4A\1114A_1.KAP
9:44:03 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 00\11400_1.KAP
9:44:03 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 84\11484_1.KAP
9:44:07 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 86\11486_1.KAP
9:44:07 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 88\11488_1.KAP
9:44:37 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
9:44:37 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
9:44:37 AM: Chart cache purge
9:44:37 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:44:37 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:44:37 AM: Chart cache purge
9:44:37 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-02 13:44:37 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:44:37 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

08:43:17:

________

08:43:17: 2013-09-03
08:43:17: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
08:43:17: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
08:43:17: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
08:43:17: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
08:43:17: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
08:43:17: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
08:43:17: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
08:43:17: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
08:43:17: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
08:43:17: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 30.5031, -81.2799
08:43:17: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
08:43:17: System default Language: en_CA
8:43:17 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:43:18 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:43:18 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:43:18 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 30.5031, -81.2799
8:43:18 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:43:18 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:43:18 AM: Error, comm port open failure, INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE, Datastream skipped.
8:43:18 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:43:18 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:43:18 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:43:18 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:43:18 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:43:18 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:43:18 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:43:18 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:43:18 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:43:19 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:43:19 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\411 \411_1.KAP
8:43:19 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 88\11488_1.KAP
8:43:19 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 80\11480_1.KAP
8:43:19 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\111 4A\1114A_1.KAP
8:43:20 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\114 00\11400_1.KAP
8:43:20 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 06\11006_1.KAP
8:43:20 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\110 09\11009_1.KAP
8:43:20 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\NV_ Bahamas\NOC00_1.KAP
8:43:25 AM: EnumerateSerialPorts() Found Garmin USB Driver.
8:43:45 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM6
8:43:45 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:43:47 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
8:44:05 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:44:05 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:44:07 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
8:44:09 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 00\14800_1.KAP
8:44:09 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 06\13006_1.KAP
8:44:09 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 03\13003_1.KAP
8:44:10 AM: Loading World Chart Q=2 in 193 ms.
8:44:10 AM: Background world map loaded from GSHHS datafiles found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\gshhs\
8:44:18 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-03 12:44:18 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:44:32 AM: EnumerateSerialPorts() Found Garmin USB Driver.
8:45:06 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:45:06 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:45:08 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
8:45:09 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:45:09 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:45:09 AM: Chart cache purge
8:45:09 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:45:09 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:45:09 AM: Chart cache purge
8:45:09 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-03 12:45:09 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:45:09 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

08:45:48:

________

08:45:48: 2013-09-03
08:45:48: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
08:45:48: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
08:45:48: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
08:45:48: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
08:45:48: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
08:45:48: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
08:45:48: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
08:45:48: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
08:45:48: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
08:45:48: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 45.2595, -75.9462
08:45:48: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
08:45:48: System default Language: en_CA
8:45:48 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:45:48 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:45:49 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:45:49 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 45.2595, -75.9462
8:45:49 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:45:49 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:45:51 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:45:51 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:45:51 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:45:51 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:45:51 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:45:51 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
8:45:51 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:45:51 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:45:51 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:45:51 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:45:51 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:45:51 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 03\13003_1.KAP
8:46:01 AM: EnumerateSerialPorts() Found Garmin USB Driver.
8:46:18 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:46:18 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:46:20 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
8:46:34 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:46:34 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:46:34 AM: Chart cache purge
8:46:34 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:46:34 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:46:34 AM: Chart cache purge
8:46:34 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-03 12:46:34 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:46:34 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

09:22:26:

________

09:22:26: 2013-09-03
09:22:26: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
09:22:26: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
09:22:26: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
09:22:26: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
09:22:26: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
09:22:26: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
09:22:26: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
09:22:26: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
09:22:26: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
09:22:26: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 45.2595, -75.9462
09:22:26: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
09:22:26: System default Language: en_CA
9:22:26 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
9:22:26 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
9:22:26 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
9:22:26 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 45.2595, -75.9462
9:22:26 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
9:22:26 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
9:22:28 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
9:22:28 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:22:28 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
9:22:28 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:22:28 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
9:22:28 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
9:22:28 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
9:22:28 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
9:22:28 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
9:22:28 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
9:22:28 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\130 03\13003_1.KAP
9:22:28 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
9:22:31 AM: Loading World Chart Q=2 in 83 ms.
9:22:31 AM: Background world map loaded from GSHHS datafiles found in: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\gshhs\
9:22:31 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\148 00\14800_1.KAP
9:22:51 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 70\14770_1.KAP
9:23:25 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
9:23:27 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-03 13:23:27 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:30:00 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-03 13:30:00 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:39:58 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
9:39:58 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
9:39:58 AM: Chart cache purge
9:39:58 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:39:58 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:39:58 AM: Chart cache purge
9:39:58 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-03 13:39:58 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
9:39:58 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

08:53:47:

________

08:53:47: 2013-09-04
08:53:47: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
08:53:47: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
08:53:47: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
08:53:47: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
08:53:47: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
08:53:47: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
08:53:47: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
08:53:47: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
08:53:47: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
08:53:47: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.5781, -75.6925
08:53:47: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
08:53:47: System default Language: en_CA
8:53:47 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
8:53:47 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
8:53:47 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
8:53:47 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.5781, -75.6925
8:53:47 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
8:53:47 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:53:50 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
8:53:50 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:53:50 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
8:53:50 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:53:50 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
8:53:50 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
8:53:50 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
8:53:50 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
8:53:50 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
8:53:50 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
8:53:50 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
8:53:50 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
8:53:50 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 70\14770_1.KAP
8:54:20 AM: EnumerateSerialPorts() Found Garmin USB Driver.
8:55:59 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-04 12:55:59 UTC DR Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:56:00 AM: opencpn::MyFrame exiting cleanly.
8:56:00 AM: Closing NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
8:56:01 AM: Chart cache purge
8:56:01 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
8:56:01 AM: PlugInManager: UnLoading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
8:56:01 AM: Chart cache purge
8:56:01 AM: LOGBOOK: 2013-09-04 12:56:01 UTC OFF: Lat 45.25980 Lon -75.94050
8:56:01 AM: opencpn::MyApp exiting cleanly...

09:03:38:

________

09:03:38: 2013-09-04
09:03:38: ------- Starting OpenCPN -------
09:03:38: Version 3.3.814 Build 2013-08-14
09:03:38: wxWidgets version: wxWidgets 2.8.12
09:03:38: MemoryStatus: mem_total: 8048 mb, mem_initial: 9 mb
09:03:38: SData_Locn is C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\
09:03:38: Using existing Config_File: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\opencpn.ini
09:03:38: Styles loading from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\uidata\styles.xml
09:03:38: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\
09:03:38: No styles found at: C:\ProgramData\opencpn\.opencpn\
09:03:38: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.5781, -75.6925
09:03:38: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
09:03:38: System default Language: en_CA
9:03:39 AM: Opencpn language set to: en_US
9:03:39 AM: ChartSymbols loaded from C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data\chartsymbols.xml
9:03:39 AM: Using s57data in C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\s57data
9:03:39 AM: Setting Viewpoint Lat/Lon 44.5781, -75.6925
9:03:39 AM: Setting Ownship Lat/Lon 45.2598, -75.9405
9:03:39 AM: Opening NMEA Datastream Serial:COM5
9:03:41 AM: PlugInManager searching for PlugIns in location C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins
9:03:41 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll
9:03:41 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/dashboard_pi.dll Version detected: 106
9:03:41 AM: PlugInManager: Loading PlugIn: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll
9:03:41 AM: C:\Program Files (x86)\OpenCPN\plugins/grib_pi.dll Version detected: 107
9:03:41 AM: NMEA input device open failed: COM5...GetLastError(): 1231
9:03:41 AM: ChartDB Cache policy: Application target is 1024 MBytes
9:03:41 AM: Loading chart db version: V017
9:03:41 AM: Chartdb: Chart directory list follows
9:03:41 AM: Chart directory #0: C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts
9:03:41 AM: GPS Watchdog Timeout is: 6 sec.
9:03:41 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\ENC_ROOT\US2 EC03M\US2EC03M.000
9:03:41 AM: Initializing Chart C:\Users\ktcanuck\Data\Boating\Charts\BSB_ROOT\147 70\14770_1.KAP
ktcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
opencpn, paracelle