Originally Posted by idpnd
There are strings in the code that do not appear for translation.
Originally Posted by champ8242
for instance: routemanagerdialog.cpp
I believe some strings do not appear because poedit was not run for OCPN-2.1.0 .
The 6 involved files actually known are :
options.cpp, chart1.cpp, chcanv.cpp, nmea
.cpp, routemanagerdialog.cpp, routeprop.cpp .
I think the easiest way to proceed is :
(1) get the involved source files from here
(2) get and install poedit from here
(3) load the translation-file (example opencpn_fr_FR.po) into poedit
(4) change parameters : catalog => settings => paths
(5) update the catalog : catalog => update from sources (some error messages may appear because of empty strings. I think we just have to ignore them.)
(6) update the translations (new ones to be done manually, fuzzy ones to be checked) and save the new file.