Originally Posted by bdbcat
Your charts/configs will be retained.
Unfortunatly not !
From Tablet's options :
- I deleted the OA caches, the OA data,
- then I "desinstalled" OA
From a file-explorer :
- I deleted the dir : /SD0/opencpn (and its log, conf, and so)
- I deleted : /SD0/Android/data/org.opencpn.opencpn
Then I launched the OA.4.1.8.apk
and accepted to "install" it
Rappel : LENOVO A5500F - Android 4.2.2
This time too I have no text (CM93)
All/everything work quite/very slowly (seems to run slowlier than under 4.1.7) -- long tap on a waypoint - single
tap then drag - long tap on screen/chart - single
tap on icon fron "normal" oCPN toolbar - etc.
Anchorage alert : not working
see capture :
(GPS not yet actived in OA)
is runing ... :
- no possibility to drop the boat where I want (Move Boat Here)
- sound(*) and flash work as attempted
(*) wav sound from my own collection and copied in
I restarted the tablet ... all work better !!
The texts of vector charts
are there !
!! single tap not working better ...
- on icon [key] ... which is too long
(about 1 or more second to be pressed)
Ha! No! Just the icon doesn't pass in grey mode..
then I just have to wait the form to be displayed
- on a WP :
brief tap (not so "brief": at least 1/2") --> 1" waiting ... the yellow mark!
I could import
a GPX file ! Yeah ! Great !
Have to try with one more ...