The 4.1.718 Beta Test release of OpenCPN
for Android is available for download now.
33. Correct small scale ownship position rendering
34. Improve StatusBar font and size selection logic.
35. Improve Tide/Current detailed display dialog layout.
36. Correct Vector chart symbol rendering to avoid display fading on certain devices.
37. Various display and useability improvements.
Release Beta 4.1.718
There is very little new functionality in this Beta.
The intent is to further stabilize the GUI, and improve the general "daily drivability" of the app.
Consequently, I would like testers to be fussy, and even compulsive, about the useability of this release. Any "unexpected" UI events
are worthy of mention, please. Especially hangs or crashes....
We are nearing the point of "Feature Freeze" for OA 4.2, so if there is some Feature that you can't live without, now would be a good time to mention it.
Please check and clear your Flyspray tasks for the OA Beta, if possible. I will unilaterally clear some older issues that are known to have been resolved in previous Betas, if you don't mind.
Thanks in advance for all your valuable feedback.