Cruisers Forum
 


Join CruisersForum Today

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-02-2017, 07:16   #1
Marine Service Provider
 
bdbcat's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 5,653
OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Ahoy, OpenCPN'ers...

OpenCPN Version 4.5.204 Beta will soon be available for download from opencpn.org.

Monitor the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....

Or download directly:

http://opencpn.navnux.org/beta/opencpn_4.5.204_setup.exe

http://opencpn.navnux.org/beta/OpenCPN_4.5.204.dmg


Source is available now on github at:
https://github.com/OpenCPN/OpenCPN
Branch: master
Tag: Beta_v4.5.204

4.5.204 Beta Release Notes
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
18. Improve Options->Charts Apply/Ok button behavior on chart add/remove.
19. Correct garbled Options->Units display on Mac, and errors on Windows variation field display.
20. Add Options->Display->Advanced, Vector Chart zoom modifier slider.
21. Correct Options->Charts->Prepare All ENC behavior on Windows 8/10.
22. Correct text placement for canal "KM" distance markers.
23. Various improvements to ENC rendering, more closely conforming to S-52 specifications.
24. Correct MenuBar item texts on language change.

Good Luck
Dave
__________________

bdbcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:21   #2
bcn
Registered User

Join Date: May 2011
Location: underway whenever possible
Boat: Rangeboat 39
Posts: 3,532
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

TSS:
improved but not ok - see still too big dashed arrows Gibraltar
Barcelona Entrance arrows too big
With OpenGL off transparency gone, solid dashes

Dell XPS 13, hiRes, W8.1
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-04 18_14_06-OpenCPN 4.5.204-TSS-Gib-GLOff.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	398.6 KB
ID:	140684

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-04 18_09_14-OpenCPN 4.5.204-TSSand detailsGL-Off.png
Views:	130
Size:	114.2 KB
ID:	140685

Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-04 18_15_55-OpenCPN 4.5.204-TSS-Gib.png
Views:	114
Size:	242.6 KB
ID:	140686
__________________

bcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2017, 09:41   #3
bcn
Registered User

Join Date: May 2011
Location: underway whenever possible
Boat: Rangeboat 39
Posts: 3,532
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

AIS Targets - predictor painted

The same Dell XPS, the predictor is the same on the other Win 8.1 system

Since some betas the AIS predictor has a painted background.
On the XPX 13 the outline of the AIS targets has become bolder - OpenGL On. Don't like it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-04 17_43_42-OpenCPN 4.5.204-painted-predictor.png
Views:	112
Size:	13.8 KB
ID:	140689   Click image for larger version

Name:	2017-02-04 17_43_42-OpenCPN 4.5.204-painted-predictor-GL-Off.png
Views:	105
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	140690  

bcn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 01:46   #4
Senior Cruiser
 
sailorF54's Avatar

Cruisers Forum Supporter

Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Perros-Guirec, France
Boat: Jeanneau Sunshine 36
Posts: 979
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

I report a freeze in the Linux (Ubuntu xenial) version when attempting to change the font of e.g. the status bar (in Options / User Interface).
sailorF54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:58   #5
ejs
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: From San Francisco
Boat: Able Apogee 50
Posts: 133
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Hi,

I am using an Orange PI plus2 and Armbian 5.25. I have moved past the cmake error by following deltasig's advice in the 4.5.201 thread. I am reporting here because I downloaded 4.5.204 in case it makes a difference.

It now fails at the linker stage of make with the following output:
-Eric


/usr/bin/cmake -H/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN -B/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build --check-build-system CMakeFiles/Makefile.cmake 0
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_start /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/progress.marks
make -f CMakeFiles/Makefile2 all
make[1]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/GARMINHOST.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/GARMINHOST.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/GARMINHOST.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/GARMINHOST.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/GARMINHOST.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/GARMINHOST.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 1 2
[ 2%] Built target GARMINHOST
make -f CMakeFiles/MIPMAP.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/MIPMAP.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/MIPMAP.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/MIPMAP.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/MIPMAP.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/MIPMAP.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 7
[ 3%] Built target MIPMAP
make -f CMakeFiles/NMEA0183.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/NMEA0183.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/NMEA0183.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/NMEA0183.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/NMEA0183.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/NMEA0183.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 8 9 10
[ 7%] Built target NMEA0183
make -f CMakeFiles/S57ENC.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/S57ENC.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/S57ENC.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/S57ENC.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/S57ENC.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/S57ENC.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
[ 15%] Built target S57ENC
make -f CMakeFiles/SYMBOLS.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/SYMBOLS.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/SYMBOLS.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/SYMBOLS.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/SYMBOLS.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/SYMBOLS.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles
[ 15%] Built target SYMBOLS
make -f CMakeFiles/TEXCMP.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/TEXCMP.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/TEXCMP.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/TEXCMP.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/TEXCMP.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/TEXCMP.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 18 19
[ 18%] Built target TEXCMP
make -f CMakeFiles/WXCURL.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/WXCURL.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/WXCURL.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/WXCURL.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/WXCURL.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/WXCURL.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 20 21
[ 20%] Built target WXCURL
make -f CMakeFiles/WXSVG.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/WXSVG.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/WXSVG.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/WXSVG.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/WXSVG.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'CMakeFiles/WXSVG.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
[ 30%] Built target WXSVG
make -f CMakeFiles/i18n.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/i18n.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/i18n.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/i18n.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/i18n.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles
[ 30%] i18n: Done.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 73 74 75
[ 33%] Built target i18n
make -f src/glu/CMakeFiles/GLU_static.dir/build.make src/glu/CMakeFiles/GLU_static.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/src/glu /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/src/glu /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/src/glu/CMakeFiles/GLU_static.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f src/glu/CMakeFiles/GLU_static.dir/build.make src/glu/CMakeFiles/GLU_static.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make[2]: Nothing to be done for 'src/glu/CMakeFiles/GLU_static.dir/build'.
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_progress_report /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles 3 4
[ 36%] Built target GLU_static
make -f CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/depend
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
cd /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build && /usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_depends "Unix Makefiles" /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/DependInfo.cmake --color=
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
make -f CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/build.make CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/build
make[2]: Entering directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
Linking CXX executable opencpn
/usr/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
/usr/bin/c++ -pthread -O3 -DNDEBUG CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/chart1.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/bbox.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ocpn_pixel.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ocpndc.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/chartdb.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/chartdbs.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/chartimg.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ChartDataInputStream.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/chcanv.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ocpCursor.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TCWin.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/S57QueryDialog.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/GoToPositionDialog.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/CM93DSlide.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/RolloverWin.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ChInfoWin.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/AISTargetQueryDialog.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/AIS_Bitstring.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/AISTargetListDialog.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/AISTargetAlertDialog.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/AIS_Decoder.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/AIS_Target_Data.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCPNListCtrl.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Quilt.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Hyperlink.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/NavObjectCollection.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/RoutePoint.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Route.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Track.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/SelectItem.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Select.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/FontMgr.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/FontDesc.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCPNSoundData.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCPN_Sound.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/NMEALogWindow.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TTYWindow.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TTYScroll.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/SendToGpsDlg.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Layer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/concanv.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/cutil.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/georef.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/navutil.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/routeman.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/routemanagerdialog.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/routeprop.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/routeprintout.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/PositionParser.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/printtable.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/piano.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/tcmgr.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/Station_Data.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/IDX_entry.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TCDataFactory.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TCDS_Ascii_Harmonic.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TCDS_Binary_Harmonic.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TCDataSource.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/thumbwin.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/options.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/gshhs.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/kml.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/undo.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/about.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ais.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/pluginmanager.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/gpxdocument.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/wxJSON/jsonwriter.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/wxJSON/jsonreader.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/wxJSON/jsonval.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/styles.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/toolbar.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/compass.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/geodesic.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/datastream.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCPN_DataStreamEvent.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ConnectionParams.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCP_DataStreamInput_Thread.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/multiplexer.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/pugixml.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCPNRegion.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/LLRegion.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TrackPropDlg.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/LinkPropDlg.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/ssl/sha1.c.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/viewport.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/canvasMenu.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/OCPNPlatform.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/FlexHash.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/crashprint.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/glChartCanvas.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/glTextureDescriptor.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/glTexCache.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/glTextureManager.cpp.o CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/TexFont.cpp.o -o opencpn -L/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build -L/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build/lib -rdynamic libNMEA0183.a -lportaudio libWXCURL.a -lcurl libWXSVG.a libS57ENC.a libGARMINHOST.a libSYMBOLS.a libTEXCMP.a libMIPMAP.a -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf -pthread -lwx_baseu_net-3.0 -lwx_baseu_xml-3.0 -lwx_gtk2u_html-3.0 -lwx_gtk2u_adv-3.0 -lwx_gtk2u_aui-3.0 -lwx_gtk2u_core-3.0 -lwx_baseu-3.0 -lwx_gtk2u_gl-3.0 lib/libGLU.a -lbz2 -lz -lSM -lICE -lX11 -lXext -ltinyxml -llzma -ldl -lelf -lcairo -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpangoxft-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lexpat -lglib-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lpango-1.0 -lcairo -lpangocairo-1.0 -lpangoft2-1.0 -lpangoxft-1.0 -lgdk_pixbuf-2.0 -lexpat -lglib-2.0 -lgobject-2.0 -latk-1.0 -lgio-2.0 -lgthread-2.0 -lgmodule-2.0 -lpango-1.0 -lgdk-x11-2.0 -lgtk-x11-2.0
/usr/bin/ld: CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/src/glChartCanvas.cpp.o: undefined reference to symbol 'glColorMask'
//usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so.1: error adding symbols: DSO missing from command line
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/build.make:2486: recipe for target 'opencpn' failed
make[2]: *** [opencpn] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:414: recipe for target 'CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/all' failed
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/opencpn.dir/all] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory '/home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build'
Makefile:140: recipe for target 'all' failed
make: *** [all] Error 2
ejs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 05:33   #6
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: charleston
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 3,499
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

it is no longer linking with libGL?

libGLU is internal to opencpn always, but libGL is internal for the case of gles and glshim. What exact modification did you make to CMakeLists?
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 11:19   #7
ejs
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: From San Francisco
Boat: Able Apogee 50
Posts: 133
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

I commented out line 397 in CMakeLists.txt. "add_subdirrectory(src/glu)" It was tryint to open a duplicate glu library, see my previous error report. As I posted in the other forum I think the Armbian developers have gotten hardware graphics accel working so GLU is available rather than just just GLES but I admit I am out of my area here.

-Eric
ejs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 18:41   #8
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: charleston
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 3,499
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

where is it getting the glu library? glu is always built into opencpn these days. It is separate from acceleration.

I built opencpn on the odroid with mali graphics without issues...

Somehow you are not linking with libGLESv1 or maybe it is also libMALI

Where is the cmake output?
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 20:51   #9
Registered User

Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
Boat: Gemini 3200
Posts: 804
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

I updated FS 1684 with some additional operations that cause OpenCPN to lose focus.

Fabbian
fgd3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 00:10   #10
ejs
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: From San Francisco
Boat: Able Apogee 50
Posts: 133
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Boat,

here is my CMake output:

-- The C compiler identification is GNU 4.9.2
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.9.2
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- *** Build Architecture is armhf
-- *** Staging to build opencpn 4.5.204 ***
-- *** Package will NOT include documentation ***
-- *** Package will include GSHHS basechart level: NONE ***
-- *** Package will NOT include tide and current data ***
-- Found OpenGLESv1
-- Adding local GLU
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE
-- Found wxWidgets...
-- wxWidgets Includ: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-3.0;/usr/include/wx-3.0
-- wxWidgets Libraries: -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;-pthread;;;-lwx_baseu_net-3.0;-lwx_baseu_xml-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_html-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_adv-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_aui-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_core-3.0;-lwx_baseu-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_gl-3.0
-- Revised wxWidgets Libraries: -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;-pthread;-lwx_baseu_net-3.0;-lwx_baseu_xml-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_html-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_adv-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_aui-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_core-3.0;-lwx_baseu-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_gl-3.0
--
-- *** Staging to build opencpn ***
-- Build type: Release
-- *** Will install to /usr/local ***
-- Crash reporting enabled
-- Using Linux crash reporting
-- Found Portaudio: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libportaudio.so
-- Portaudio Found
-- Found CURL: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcurl.so (found version "7.38.0")
-- wxCurl configured...
-- CURL_LIBRARIES:/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcurl.so
-- SVG support enabled...
-- Cairo include directory found: /usr/include/cairo
-- Cairo library found: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcairo.so
-- Found CAIRO: /usr/include/cairo
-- Found CAIRO_EXTRAS: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangocairo-1.0.so
-- Cairo Extra Libraries: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangocairo-1.0.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangoft2-1.0.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangoxft-1.0.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so
-- Found GTK2_GTK: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgtk-x11-2.0.so
-- Building against GTK2...
-- Found EXPAT: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libexpat.so (found version "2.1.0")
-- Found Gettext: /usr/bin/msgmerge (found version "0.19.3")
-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libbz2.so (found version "1.0.6")
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libbz2.so
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libbz2.so - found
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libz.so (found version "1.2.8")
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so
-- Found TinyXML: /usr/include
-- Looking for lzma_auto_decoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so
-- Looking for lzma_auto_decoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so - found
-- Looking for lzma_easy_encoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so
-- Looking for lzma_easy_encoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so - found
-- Looking for lzma_lzma_preset in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so
-- Looking for lzma_lzma_preset in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so - found
-- Found LibLZMA: /usr/include (found version "5.1.0")
-- Building with lzma support
-- Building with tinyxml includes
-- S57 ENC support: enabled
-- Garmin Host Mode support: enabled
-- Found LibELF...
-- ELF Lib: /usr/include
-- ELF Include: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libelf.so
--
-- *** Staging to build PlugIns ***
-- *** Staging to build grib_pi ***
--
-- *** Staging to build dashboard_pi ***
-- *** Staging to build wmm_pi ***
-- Found OpenGL: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so
-- Found OpenGL...
-- Lib: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLU.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libSM.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libICE.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Include: /usr/include
-- Found OpenGL...
-- Lib: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLU.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libSM.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libICE.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Include: /usr/include
-- *** Staging to build chartdldr_pi ***
-- Found OpenGL...
-- Lib: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLU.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libSM.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libICE.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Include: /usr/include
-- Chartdldr_pi building with system tinyxml
-- Writing spec file...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build
ejs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:43   #11
Registered User
 
LeaseOnLife's Avatar

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: out cruising again, currently in Pacific - Mexico
Boat: Sailboat
Posts: 1,265
OpenCPN ignores GLL for position input ?

I am playing with my Raspberry PI3 plus a PI2CAN add-on board....

Using "canboat" and can-utils, I can now read certain PGNs on the N2K network and feed them via TCP to OpenCPN. Translating N2K PGNs to NMEA0183 sentences is not straight forward and canboat only uses the GLL sentence for position (not RMC).

I can't make OpenCPN use GLL sentences as valid GPS position.

Attached is a sample VDR file, only containing GLL sentences, checksums seem OK. Feeding this to OpenCPN does not result in a valid position.

Please double check, if this is a bug, I am happy to file it in the bug-tracker

Dirk
Attached Files
File Type: doc GLL-only.txt.doc (53.9 KB, 16 views)
LeaseOnLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2017, 12:50   #12
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Helsingborg
Boat: Dufour 35
Posts: 3,583
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Ship Icon.

Real scale Bitmap doesn't work. It's the same as "Default".
Probably some problem with writing to opencpn.conf, as I only found out after being forced to a new install by a corrupted update to Kubuntu. Fun in the sun ...

Thomas
cagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 05:51   #13
Registered User

Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Helsingborg
Boat: Dufour 35
Posts: 3,583
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Quote:
Originally Posted by cagney View Post
Ship Icon.

Real scale Bitmap doesn't work. It's the same as "Default".
Probably some problem with writing to opencpn.conf, as I only found out after being forced to a new install by a corrupted update to Kubuntu. Fun in the sun ...

Thomas
The issue seems to be the "Chart Objects scale factor". In previous tests this was set to "1". This setting overrides real scale bitmap. Adjusting the setting back to "0", and real scale works again.

As there is a special setting for the own ship icon, it seems logical to exclude this icon from the "Chart Objects scale factor" setting.... if possible.

Thomas
cagney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 15:33   #14
Registered User
 
boat_alexandra's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: charleston
Boat: bristol 27
Posts: 3,499
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaseOnLife View Post
I am playing with my Raspberry PI3 plus a PI2CAN add-on board....

I can't make OpenCPN use GLL sentences as valid GPS position.

Dirk
So what sentence should opencpn accept? Whichever is available last? Should we decode GLL sentences for position? What problems would this cause?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejs View Post
Boat,

here is my CMake output:

-- The C compiler identification is GNU 4.9.2
-- The CXX compiler identification is GNU 4.9.2
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++
-- Check for working CXX compiler: /usr/bin/c++ -- works
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info - done
-- *** Build Architecture is armhf
-- *** Staging to build opencpn 4.5.204 ***
-- *** Package will NOT include documentation ***
-- *** Package will include GSHHS basechart level: NONE ***
-- *** Package will NOT include tide and current data ***
-- Found OpenGLESv1
-- Adding local GLU
-- Found wxWidgets: TRUE
-- Found wxWidgets...
-- wxWidgets Includ: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-3.0;/usr/include/wx-3.0
-- wxWidgets Libraries: -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;-pthread;;;-lwx_baseu_net-3.0;-lwx_baseu_xml-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_html-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_adv-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_aui-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_core-3.0;-lwx_baseu-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_gl-3.0
-- Revised wxWidgets Libraries: -L/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf;-pthread;-lwx_baseu_net-3.0;-lwx_baseu_xml-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_html-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_adv-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_aui-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_core-3.0;-lwx_baseu-3.0;-lwx_gtk2u_gl-3.0
--
-- *** Staging to build opencpn ***
-- Build type: Release
-- *** Will install to /usr/local ***
-- Crash reporting enabled
-- Using Linux crash reporting
-- Found Portaudio: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libportaudio.so
-- Portaudio Found
-- Found CURL: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcurl.so (found version "7.38.0")
-- wxCurl configured...
-- CURL_LIBRARIES:/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcurl.so
-- SVG support enabled...
-- Cairo include directory found: /usr/include/cairo
-- Cairo library found: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcairo.so
-- Found CAIRO: /usr/include/cairo
-- Found CAIRO_EXTRAS: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangocairo-1.0.so
-- Cairo Extra Libraries: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangocairo-1.0.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangoft2-1.0.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libpangoxft-1.0.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgdk_pixbuf-2.0.so
-- Found GTK2_GTK: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libgtk-x11-2.0.so
-- Building against GTK2...
-- Found EXPAT: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libexpat.so (found version "2.1.0")
-- Found Gettext: /usr/bin/msgmerge (found version "0.19.3")
-- Found BZip2: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libbz2.so (found version "1.0.6")
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libbz2.so
-- Looking for BZ2_bzCompressInit in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libbz2.so - found
-- Found ZLIB: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libz.so (found version "1.2.8")
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Looking for XOpenDisplay in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so;/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so - found
-- Looking for gethostbyname
-- Looking for gethostbyname - found
-- Looking for connect
-- Looking for connect - found
-- Looking for remove
-- Looking for remove - found
-- Looking for shmat
-- Looking for shmat - found
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE
-- Looking for IceConnectionNumber in ICE - found
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so
-- Found TinyXML: /usr/include
-- Looking for lzma_auto_decoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so
-- Looking for lzma_auto_decoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so - found
-- Looking for lzma_easy_encoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so
-- Looking for lzma_easy_encoder in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so - found
-- Looking for lzma_lzma_preset in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so
-- Looking for lzma_lzma_preset in /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblzma.so - found
-- Found LibLZMA: /usr/include (found version "5.1.0")
-- Building with lzma support
-- Building with tinyxml includes
-- S57 ENC support: enabled
-- Garmin Host Mode support: enabled
-- Found LibELF...
-- ELF Lib: /usr/include
-- ELF Include: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libelf.so
--
-- *** Staging to build PlugIns ***
-- *** Staging to build grib_pi ***
--
-- *** Staging to build dashboard_pi ***
-- *** Staging to build wmm_pi ***
-- Found OpenGL: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so
-- Found OpenGL...
-- Lib: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLU.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libSM.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libICE.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Include: /usr/include
-- Found OpenGL...
-- Lib: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLU.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libSM.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libICE.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Include: /usr/include
-- *** Staging to build chartdldr_pi ***
-- Found OpenGL...
-- Lib: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGLU.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libGL.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libSM.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libICE.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libX11.so/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libXext.so
-- Include: /usr/include
-- Chartdldr_pi building with system tinyxml
-- Writing spec file...
-- Configuring done
-- Generating done
-- Build files have been written to: /home/scoots/Downloads/new/new/OPenCPN/build
This looks ok, except somehow chartdldr and wmm seems to search for opengl which they shouldn't need to do.

Anyway, the problem is looks like it is not linking with the local libGL and must also link to libGLESv1_CM.so, do you have it? Can you run es2gears with acceleration? Also, try time traveling backwards with opencpn source, it definitely worked in the past on cubietruck which has the same hardware
boat_alexandra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 17:35   #15
ejs
Registered User

Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: From San Francisco
Boat: Able Apogee 50
Posts: 133
Re: OpenCPN Beta Version 4.5.204

Boat,
No, I can run glxgears but es2gears errors with:
LibGL error: no matching fbConfigs or visuals found
libGL error: failed to load driver swrast
X10: fatal IO error 11 (Resource temporarily unavailable) on X server ":1"

I've been running 4.5.0 version 2016-07-19 on this machine happily for a long time. But I haven't tried to compile it recently. I'm going to make a fresh SD card to make sure nothing got munged up in the Armbian upgrade.

Eric




Quote:
Originally Posted by boat_alexandra View Post


This looks ok, except somehow chartdldr and wmm seems to search for opengl which they shouldn't need to do.

Anyway, the problem is looks like it is not linking with the local libGL and must also link to libGLESv1_CM.so, do you have it? Can you run es2gears with acceleration? Also, try time traveling backwards with opencpn source, it definitely worked in the past on cubietruck which has the same hardware
__________________

ejs is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
enc, opencpn

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale: Lewmar 204 Gypsy daydreamer Classifieds Archive 0 21-10-2012 18:21
OpenCPN Version 2.2 Beta Test bdbcat OpenCPN 437 15-12-2010 19:17
OpenCPN Version 2.1.0 Beta bdbcat OpenCPN 1045 25-06-2010 10:09
OpenCPN Version 1.3.5 Beta Technical bdbcat OpenCPN 544 24-03-2010 10:34

Advertise Here


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 16:12.


Google+
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Social Knowledge Networks
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
×

ShowCase vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.