Version 3.3 Beta Build 814 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
74. Improve S52 symbolization of some features (SLCONS, VEGATN)
75. Correct fault on some ENC
National text strings.
76. Modify GPX Waypoint output format to conform to GPX1.1 Schema. Thanks, ChuckSK
77. Correct AIS
target rollover SOG units to conform with globally selected speed units (FS#1047)
78. Correct georeferencing on BSB charts
during zoom-to-cursor actions in single-chart-mode.
79. Correct behavior on Windows when AIS
alert occurs and OCPN is iconized to taskbar (FS#968/998)
80. Correct midnight track restart logic to avoid occasional crash.
81. Correct occasional cm93 loss of Features on display properties change.(FS#1050)
82. Correct reset of route
total length on reverse. (FS#1053)
83. Correct linux serial
port baud rate setup.
84. Improve position and visibility of MOB
tool on toolbar (FS#992)
85. Improve Rollover popup window dynamics (FS#1054)
86. Correct file type specifier mask in GRIB File Dialog.
87. Improve S57 extended light sector rollover algorithm. (FS#1057)
88. Correct cm93 floating detail level slider on Mac OSx.
89. Correct RouteManager Dialog to "stay-on-top" for OSx.
90. Implement Alert Dialog for DSC Distress
91. Change vector display category "Other" to "All".(FS#1048)
92. Correct Chart Info Widow and Chart Thumbnail on Mac, OpenGL mode.
93. Improve "Busy/Hourglass" cursor dynamics on cm93.
94. Complete implementation of CrashReporting scheme on Windows.
90. Here is a string for testing DSC distress
94. If you crash on Windows, and have an internet
connection, you may select the option to "Send Report" I will receive the report automatically, and be thus able to quickly identify crash causes. This is an improvement over the previous requirement to "Export" the Crash Report and email
separately. You may still use this "Export/email" process if you have no internet
at the time of the crash.
Please do not overwhelm my server with ALT-F12 crash testing
Thanks, and happy testing