Version 3.3 Beta Build 719
will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
54. Process UCS-2/UTF-16 encoding of ENC
attributes NOBJNM, NINFOR and NTXTDS (FS#919)
55. Implement optional display of localized object names on S57 charts
56. Correct crash on some Dutch ENC's due to bad ENC
57. Correct Unicode character storage
and translation in navobj items.
58. Correct for multiple AIS
alert sound instances on linux
59. Correct Windows Sound test logic.
60. Correct loss of focus on Ctrl-I (FS#1001)
61. Correct for incorrect action on repeated access to Help dialog tab. (FS#1038)
62. Correct Extended light sector display for "obscured" sectors (FS#1039)
63. Correct Mac Route/Waypoint dialog modality hang when called from RouteManagerDialog.
64. Correct Topmark display on cm93/ENC for Mac
65. Correct GPX waypoint http link description field decoding.
66. Correct S57 SENC format for International language feature/attributes (FS#1034)
67. Correct decoding of WAV sound files with "fact" chunks embedded (FS#1037)
68. Correct occasional Route/Waypoint scrambling on MacBook
69. Correct loading of routes/tracks in layers (FS#1040)
70. Fix track color GPX persistency .
71. Improve TCP datastream restartability. (FS#1031)
72. Add AIS
AtoN type information to rollover and target query (FS#1041, FS#340)
73. Update to Track Properties Dialog
This beta gives us a significant performance upgrade for Macintosh builds. OpenCPN is now a true 64-bit application on Mac, and uses the wxWidgets 2.9 version with native Cocoa support. Please report even the slightest anomaly on Mac install or runtime behaviour.
66. If you are using S57 ENCs with non-english text embedded, you will need to rebuild
the SENCs for the affected chart cells.
Thanks, and happy testing