Version 3.3 Beta Build 2424 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
424. Correct logic fault when batch compressing OpenGL textures with no raster charts
425. Correct occasional error in scaled vector soundings rendering, non-GL mode.
426. Correct occasional smoothzoom wheel
427. Improve OpenGL Options dialog. Thanks sean
428. Implement Options setting for display size to accurately calculate onscreen scale.
429. Add Toggle FullScreen item to context menu if in FullScreen mode.
430. Correct quilt mode toggle/restart persistence.
431. Correct OpenGL Page printing to eliminate "Abort..." dialog. (FS#1607)
432. Correct translatable string "Dialog", two places. (FS#1618)
433. Correct iENC quilt composition (FS#1561)
434. Implement four new Navionics
non-standard S57 compatible objects.
436. Correct persistent chart quilting logic (FS#1628)
437. Correct Edition Date (ED) calculation for some BSB
438. Implement on-screen selectable OpenGL frame rate (FPS) display.
439. Enable \ keys on AZERTY keyboard for canvas
440. Prevent loading BSB
charts with invalid or unspecified positioning datum.
441. Improve Options dialog load speed by deferring PlugIn detection until selected.
442. Correct OpenGL symbol rendering when using and FBO without nPOT capabilities.
443. On GPX file input, change default waypoint icon bitmap to circle. (FS#1627)
444. Correct NMEA
route/waypoint output format for Furuno
445. Correct ALT-TAB navigation
action on Windows. (FS#1633)
446. Provide user warning when ENC
update chain is incomplete (FS#1406)
447. Correct AIS
Target and S57 Object query dialog colors on GTK.
448. Correct ShipsBells implementation for Mac.
This is the last Beta before the first Release Candidate (RC).
Beat on it hard. Don't baby it. Make it weep for mercy. And sing for joy.
And that's how we will gain the confidence to release it to the world.
Oh, and have a very merry Christmas
Thanks, and good luck