Version 3.3 Beta Build 2410 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
409. Implement selectable overzoom emphasis and vector chart scaling (FS#1591)
410. Correct occasional error in Lights, Text, and Soundings toggle for vector charts
411. Implement graphical mouse selectable GRIB region request in GRIB_PI. Thanks, JP
412. Correct a variety of persistent and shutdown memory leaks
413. Correct erroneous "Found Garmin
USB..." log entry on Windows.
414. Refine the AIS
target track persistency to allow saving the track for as long as the user decides.
415. Correct OpenGL cm93 single
chart mode chart outline rendering logic. (FS#1601)
416. Harmonize toolbar and menubar labels, toggle states, and tooltips. (FS#1588)
417. Improve Track deletion performance. Thanks Pavel
418. Correctly update display on AIS
target detection in OpenGL mode. (FS#1602)
419. Correct Chart Print function under OpenGL (FS#1607)
420. Correct LIGHTS and Anchor
detail toggle when in Mariners Standard Mode (FS#1608)
421. Improve Menubar labels for manually rotated chart display. Reset rotation on load.
422. Correct initial size of MarkProp Dialog, adapting to canvas
423. Correct fault on applying changeset for route
409. In the sage words of a fellow tester: "YOU CAN TURN IT OFF"
414. Pavel, we could all use a tuorial on this Feature (AIS target track persistence).
I left a couple of issues unresolved in Flyspray, since they will take some effort to reproduce and/or correct. They are important, and next on my list.
But I wanted to get on with testing after correcting some serious bugs in cm93 rendering and Win7 stability.
Also, last call for nagging little issues. Don't be shy, bring them up.
And, probably very close to last call for crowdin translations. I think the UI is complete.
Thanks to Pavel for helping to move this internationalization process along.
Thanks, and good luck