Version 3.3 Beta Build 2316 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
372. Add Magnetic COG instrument to dashboard PlugIn Thanks jongough.
373. Correct .geo chart type bitmap verification algorithm.
375. Add variable prcision to $xxAPB NMEA
message output. Thanks jongough
376. Implement $xxXTE NMEA
message output capability. Thanks, jongeogh
377. Improve UI responsiveness while GRIB particle display is active.
378. Check for and correct inappropriate projection longitude for Transverse Mercator charts
379. Use system default font as OCPN default font on fresh install startup. (FS#1545)
380. Initialize ownship state to INVALID on startup (FS#1562)
381. Add user selectable menu bar. Thanks, Caesar.
382. Add context menu item to "Zero XTE" when following a route
. (FS#1563) Thanks jongeogh.
383. Correct missing RoutePoint icon logic (FS#1453)
384. Correct locale setting logic if wxstd.mo is not available. (FS#1559)
385. Correct OpenGL keyboard pan rendering logic while hilight is enabled (FS#1570)
386. Correct OpenGL setup for Parallels virtual machine on Mac host (FS#1566)
387. Make OS X "Hide" command work correctly (FS# )
388. Correct missing chart selector bar on some configurations
389. Implement display "fogging" on excessive Overzoom
390. Add wx2.8-i18n default wxWidgets translation package to Debian package dependencies
391. Enable temporary toggling of menu bar using Alt
389. This is a "fogging" effect on excessive overzoom. It is a linear fade, starting at OZ=10, and the chart detail is almost completely gone when OZ=30. The screen
assumes the blue color of the GSHHS background chart. Zooming can continue for all (now very faint) chart types up until the onscreen scale is about 1/600, depending upon latitude for mercator charts
. At 1/600, 2 metres (best GPS
accuracy) is about 3 mm, or 1/4 inch.
Please check and clear your Flyspray issues, if possible
Thanks, and good luck