Yesterday compiled v3.3.2316 and started using it. My reactions.
1. Options interface is very much improved. Thank you Caesar & Bdcat.
2. When in non-opengl and Options is stretched, resize causes double boxes to appear. See attached.
3. When in opengl this does not happen.
4. Overzoom blur - It takes about 5 scale steps beyond initial Overzoom before blur is actually seen or effective. I find this to be a very reasonable reminder that you are really overzoomed! I really like the feature and cannot understand why it is such an issue. Being able to turn it off in config is a bonus, but I am not going to do that. If I could, I might even adjust it to be a little earlier, at 3 or 4 steps in.
5. Somehow OTcurrents was installed with the new install. I really like this plugin for planning because it allows us to select a date and time for tides and currents.
6. It would be very nice if this same plugin interface for adjusting Date and Time would be selectable when an individual station is brought up (Right click) because we only have "Next" and "Previous" controls rather than "Date" and "Time" as in OTcurrent as Mike has done. See screen
shots attached. How hard would this be to do? --Would be a Big planning improvement. In many respects OTcurrent is far more useful....as it changes all of the stations. However similar control of each station would be appreciated. ...Actually I think these functions could be merged somehow as they are similar. Many thanks to Mike [Rasbats] for an excellent plugin.
I remain incredulous at the energy and productivity in this group and the many valuable contributions. Thank you all.