Version 3.3 Beta Build 2222 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
336. Improve Usericons loading logic to allow proper Icon substitution (FS#1453)
337. Correct Windows shutdown logic after Routepoint Properties dialog. (FS#1489)
338. Restore cm93 overzoom limit.
339. Correct config file key for OwnshipHDTPredictorMiles.
340. Correct for half-hour time zones (FS#1219)
341. Implement S57 Special Attribute value (0x7f) as "Deleted Attribute" (FS#1432)
342. Correct AIS
target sorting by stripping leading whitespace from target name.
343. Implement AIS
MMSI Special Properties logic (FS#802)
344. Implement improved chart manipulation control while creating route
in Touch screen
345. Disable Windows Raster chart compression
if processor does not support SSE2 instruction set.
346. Correct PlugIn toolbar visibility setting logic.
347. Correct font setting logic for some dialogs.
348. Make wxFileDialog parent-less, to avoid possible orphaning. (FS#1515)
349. GRIB: Implement support for "earth" style particle display of Wind
values. Thanks Sean.
350. Correct rendering of skewed polyconic raster charts
351. Correct occasional chart info window display error. (FS#1500)
352. Correct Tide/Current station selectable point logic (FS#1473)
353. Correct Tide/Current selection logic in Touch/Tablet mode. (FS#1473)
354. Correct calculated bearing for due North course from 360 to 000. (FS#1539)
355. Correct font selection logic for Chart Groups sub-menu (FS#1516)
356. Work around Mac OpenGL raster rendering error (FS#1541)
357. Suppress chart outline and piano bar rendering for PlugIn charts
when PlugIn is disabled.
358. Correct Route->Addpoint length calculation after undo (FS#1540)
343. This Feature Request allows one to pre-designate a specific MMSI number for special handling. The choices should be intuitive. Of particular note is the idea that one can preset the MMSI numbers of onboard Personal Locator Beacons, so that a MOB
from your ownship will be signalled immediately.
349. "Earth-style" particle rendering for GRIB wind
data. Very cool. Enable in the GRIB settings dialog, option "Particles".
350. Skewed polyconic charts near US Great lakes
will require database rebuild
Please check and clear your Flyspray issues, if possible
Thanks, and good luck