Hi Dave and All
Just starting to test 3.3.2107 on my Windows Vista/Intel(R) 4 Series Express
, I was unable to start O. I got immediate crash ( a report has been sent)
I made a new clean install
Then starting with OpenGL OFF, it worked but impossible to switch to OpenGL ON (both raster and CM93) . Immediate crash.
I noticed that in this case ,all option boxes concerning caching were unchecked and greyed (unable ).
But I found a mean to make it working
- Start with a CM93 chart group
- Switch to a rasters chart group
- switch again to a CM93 chart group
- enable OpenGL. This time it is accepted and now the option box "compression with caching" is enabled and can be checked
- now I can use OpenGL both with CM93 and rasters
This is new and didn't happen in the preceding version
I tested also on my low powered W8.1/AMD Radeon HD 8181 and
I didn't face this problem, but I got big hang when switching from CM93 chart group to rasters one at certain small zoom