Version 3.3 Beta Build 1931 will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
295. Correct MSW Debug build error
296. Relax MSW chart canvas
MOD4 width requirement.
297. Improve GPSGate Buddy message formatting.
298. Establish soft memory limit for linux
systems as 50% of available RAM
299. Correct S57 Object Pick region setup for OpenGL.
300. Correct and improve NMEA route
and waypoint data upload logic.
301. Implement Vertex Buffer Object (VBO) support for OpenGL vector chart AREA objects.
302. Improve OpenGL texture compression/caching logic.
303. Implement OpenGL ENC
special character display.
304. Correct manual "Move Boat Here" tracking. FS#1434
305. Correct 0-360 sectored light display. FS#1437
306. Correct Route
Reverse Cancel option. FS#1436
307. Correct inadvertent overwrite of SENCFileLocation in config file. FS#1408
308. Improve Touch screen
interface user dynamics.
309. Update translations.
users take note.
302. The big thing here is the option to rebuild
and flush OpenGL Raster Texture Caches.
Otherwise, doesn't look like a very big list.
But there are many, many small bug fixes and performance enhancements which together will hopefully improve the day-to-day useability and reliability
of this Beta Release.
We are getting pretty close to a Releaseable feature set. The Devs will now be looking at some of the more popular Feature Requests for inclusion into the final Production Release. Stay tuned.
Please check and clear your Flyspray issues, if possible
Thanks, and good luck