Version 4.2.1724 Beta (RC1) will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
20. Correct underway Route
Properties Dialog ETA calculations (FS#2075)
21. Correct crash on some very large GRIB2 files.
22. Correct GRIB current
direction value tracking error, off by 180 degrees.
23. Correct errors in track colour/width settings for OpenGL.
24. Correct GRIB wind
barb pen width on openGL.
25. Correct GRIB overlay performance loss on OpenGL with large textures.
26. Correct quilt projection persistence on quilt mode toggle.
27. Correct keyboard focus return on linux
I consider this Release to be a good Release Candidate.
This means that barring truly universal and/or egregious bugs, this will be the O4.2.2 production release.
Please check and clear your Flyspray tasks, if applicable.
Thanks for your continued testing support.