Version 4.1.1022 Beta will soon be available for download from opencpn
the opencpn.org Downloads page to find and download the latest Beta version binaries.....
Source is available now on github at:
63. Correct and extend Raster Chart PlugIn API for revised OpenGL access methods.
64. Correct active track rendering logic to Ownship.
65. Correct cm93 region and detail level calculation logic around Longitude 0.
66. Correct longitude grid text rendering on OpenGL.
67. Correct occasional loss of toolbar during mode switches and dialog access.
68. Improve sectored light rendering performance on Windows OpenGL systems.
69. Correct Vector chart PlugIn rendering methods.
70. Implement GUI scale factor for toolbar effective on all platforms.
71. If specified, require NMEA
checksums to be valid before sending sentences to PlugIns.
72. Correct initialization of Polyconic charts
without embedded georef coefficients (FS#1866)
73. Modify AIS
SART target acknowledge timeout policy to honor global ACK timeout (FS#1856)
74. Correct AIS
Target Query dialog sizing logic
75. Correct Grid text formatting for "degree" symbol (FS#1870)
76. Extend PlugIn API for Waypoint list access.
77. Correct Dashboard context menu actions when multiple dashboards are defined.
This is not an especially large list of fixes.
However, this is an important release in that in tightens up the PlugIn API and rendering engine
to allow full support of chart-type PlugIns, such as BSB4, NVC, and S63.
It also address some performance regression problems observed earlier, and some cm93 compositor problems.
Please check your Flyspray tasks, and request closure if possible.
Finally, we are closing in on Feature Freeze for OpenCPN Version 4.2 Production Release. If you have persistently annoying bugs and/or Features that you relly feel like should be part of the next Release, please surface them in the Forum or Flyspray.
Thanks, and Good Luck