Bdbcat and Pavel,
I think we are finished with the User Manual for now.
I seem to have a slower internet
connection and not all images download, there is one that results in an error html with a URL that is too long. I am unable to trace it.
It have not seen a problem in using Exported Manual. The links that I tested all work (quite a lot of them).
I would suggest Pavel's script for images convert all images to jpg and use
Size= width not greater than 525px (Maybe 550px)
Jpeg Compression=50 (Could be 70)
and have the User Manual be about 10 mb.
Then there would be no need for a Condensed version.
Here is a jpeg compression comparison
, note the difference between 70 and 50! here is not much.
For the Future:
1. Add the Table of Contents link and icon at the bottom of all pages.
2. Review and improve the separate OS Installation
3. Edit & condense all documentation
4. Optimize the webpage images.
Tools needed for the Editors:
1. More modern image handling, insert an image is 11 clicks! -Ridiculous
2. Search and Replace on the text.
3. Maybe an updated Drupal CMS Interface?
Tools available for the Editors:
Edit User Manual Main Page
1. User Manual maintained completely by the Users.
2. Build the number of skilled editors.
3. Continue to improve the manual after release.
4. Credit page under "Edit User Manual".
Many thanks to everyone who contributed, it could not have been done without you!