The data is currently being formatted in a more friendly way. The reformatting should be finished by the end of summer. When the Anchorages
(or maybe Trouble Areas) data is done I'll get a tab delimited text file and go from there.
Things that need deciding eventually(jump in here and add your own ideas)
1. where to host the data (OpenCpn layer library)
2. how often to update lib (monthly if process is manual, weekly if it can be automated)
3. will a PI need to be involved? If so we need a programmer.
4. will probably will need someone to write conversion scripts.
5. which data to include? e.g. Bridge data contains an JPEG image of the bridge(my inclination is to only to have a name, icon, lat/long, and desc field for phase 1)