Thanks again for all flyspray comments and testing!
Attached is the corrected and enhanced version of Route
Properties Dialog with extra planning capabilities.
Changes to the Forums
- Post 612751">original proposal:
- correct secondary tide station support
- for active route
properties, show route plan for future part of the route only, starting from current
position (if "Now" given as starting time)
- "Now" is specified as ">" (greater sign) to make internationalization easier
As in the original, the LMT time mode means Local Mean Time, i.e. respective Solartime at each waypoint location. This is not directly useful for tide prediction, but gives some feeling as to the time-of-day. LMT is usually within 1-1.5 hrs of the local zone time. Useful for routes spanning multiple time zones.
The settable VMG values still stay in respective waypoints - I agree this is a leg property rather than waypoint, but there is no corresponding data structure to use. Not yet a reason for major changes.
This patch follows Forums
- Post 655064">Automatic-IRJDSUNE9932123321222xxeww-Daily-IRJDSUNE9932123321222xxeww-Track, Layers
and Fix AtoN Reports
in 0324 Beta.
PS. Included are two minor aside modifications
- when appending waypoints to a route, the Measure Tool is activated automatically to show bearing and distance (useful for e.g. planning daily hops in open water
- waypoint coordinates in RouteProp are given just with 1 decimal position for minutes