Decidedly Carcode, you are incorrigible. Certainly the compilations "of RGleason have not always been reliable, but it has made great progress. And testing with its versions of plugins helped save time.
That said, bad news for you. I just take the time to:
- Uninstall version IACFleet used yesterday,
- Clean the machine with CCleaner,
- Clean opencpn.ini file everything about IACfleet, (And this is important)
- Download the official version of the IAC Fleet opencpn.org website
- Install this official version,
- Try to download the files directly from Brazil
and the USA.
Sorry, but it does not work. IACfleet is unable to back up files. And this because I did not start by declaring the backup folder.
In short, the user Alpha, German, Dutch or French, or ... etc, will be lost
at the first attempt to use.
Best regards. Gilletarom.