All you've shown me is some screen
captures of the edit window with the slider at different positions. Please follow these instructions exactly:
1. Display the are on OpenCPN
2. Press Create Chart on GE2KAP.
3 When it stops in the GE Edit window, do not move the slider leave it all the way to the right. Press OK
4. When you finally get the "Successfully Created" message on GE2KAP, press the View Chart button.
5. That is what the chart will look like if you move the .KAP file that was created to OpenCPN
6. You will see that the land areas are GE, the water
is the chart.