Here is an easy way to control your laptop from a tab or phone
in your cockpit
Did a more thorough test today using the WiFi Mouse
and it worked perfectly within the common hotspot network I set up with Hotspot Control
connecting my tablet to my PC/laptop via TeamViewer
. The thing to remember is to set up the various elements in the right order.
1. Hotspot Contro
l from my smartphone,setting up the common hotspot.
2. Connect my PC to the new hotspot
3. Make sure the WiFi Mouse Server
is started and running on your PC/laptop
4. Start you WiFi Mouse App
on your smartphone and the mouse controls will appear.
5. Start the TeamViewer Server
on your PC... the IP numer and password is displayed.
6. Connect your tablet to the hotspot network and start TeamViewer App
. on your tablet.
Enter the IP and password shown on your PC
7. You have now established connection between the tablet and the PC.
8. You can now use your smartphone to move the cursor around the PC screen
9. Switch OFF īDisplay mouse cursor....ī in the small TeamViewer Server
box displayed at the bottom right of your PC screen. The cursor is now displayed and working on your tablet.
Or, just set up a hotspot and connect it to your Tab or phone and access the commands from the screen. However,I find it more convenient using one of the mouse options. So,no need for an extra router unless you want to connect to the internet when available.
After this,plain sailing!!!