runs great on my Win 10 laptop
. But I purchased a Dual XGPS150A for the DPS receiving device as suggested on the OpenCPN hardware
GPS Devices | Official OpenCPN Homepage
(second row from bottom). But I have not been able to get the XGPS150 to connect to the PC:
- I charged turned on and set the XGPS150 to "non-iOS" mode
- I opened the Bluetooth settings page on the PC. The PC found the device and I allowed pairing.The PC showed that it was paired with the XGPS150.
- The XGPS150 unit shows a constant green light for GPS indicating that it has found its location.
- The blue Bluetooth light flashes on and off at about 1 second intervals continually, it does not change its state to being constantly being on. So it appears that the PC believes that it is paired but the XGPS150 does not think it is paired.
- I gone through the setup routine several times and also rebooted the computer between attempts, but to no avail. I don't see any device errors in Windows.
Has anyone else got the Dual XGPS150 to work with OpenCPN running on Windows 10? I would very much appreciate getting some help with this if others have this GPS
Thanks in advance.