I've some points to rise:
1) in CM93, the object "rock always uncovered (above sea level)" is not shown at all. It should be a thick dot (or a black circle filled brown as in S57 charts)
2) both in CM93 and S57 the 2 objects "rock covered and uncovered" and "rock always covered" have the same symbol (shoud be different: an asterisk and a plus)
3) using OCPN on a 800x600 screens has some problems:
3a) the status bar is unreadable (try to make chars bigger and shorten information like: TrueScale:4000(2x), ° instead of Deg, M instead of NMi, etc.). Otherwise the important cruise
info and cursor info should be shown in some other way.
3b) the object query window sometimes goes out of screen
(on the right) without sliding bar.
4) on some old machines (w2k), the icon transparency does not work (the side green arrows and the pencil appear in a black square)
5) the RAM utilization rises countinuously while watching different maps (expecially CM93). Maybe too much chart cache (chart seen less recently should be discarded). Anyway the ram consumption
grows up beyond any reasonable limit (I guess 100MB used by the process OpenCPN
.exe should be a reasonable limit expecially for old machines).