I will call tech support when they open again but in case anyone has any ideas in the meantime ...
A few weeks ago I updated my new Zeus2 chartplotter
. Worked fine and have used it a few times since.
I went to use it this morning to leave the lagoon
we are in and noticed it is just rebooting, then showing "upgrade failed. Retry upgrade procedure", and rebooting. I can only shut it off by turning it off at the circuit breaker.
I have tried to no avail:
- starting without SD cards in the slots
- with the old update file in a SD Card
- downloaded the latest upgrade file (which the chartplotter
was already on) and put it into the SD card
- tried with the network on as well as off.
- with and without the GoFree turned on
I do not see any "hard reset" buttons on the machine or in the manuals
Rather frustrating as our hard earned tracks through the reefs
here in Fiji
are on it. Not the end of the world as can go back to visual and satellite
imagery but not as easy - charts
are not much use here.