Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-2007, 10:43   #16

Chuteman,
I think my transmitter was made by Monster. Be sure to buy one where you can change the station it transmits on. I live in the NY area and frequently drive to DC, so I can tell you that it works fine in the car, but you might have to change the station every 50 miles or so. I have 2 Lincoln Navigators, one with an ipod interface and one where I use the transmitter. I am an audiophile, but I still don't find an appreciable difference in sound quality for 95% of the listening I do. Now back when I didn't care about hearing loss....

I chartered a Lagoon 410, and I called the charter company ahead of time to find out the exact audio setup. With all the wind noise, I could never have told the difference between FM modulated and directly connected. On the ball, I wasn't exactly playing at concert volume, so again, the quality difference was not apparent.

Brett
LtBrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 08:38   #17

Good info

LB: Thanks for the brand info & report on actual use. I've contacted the charter co too & waiting for response. Looks like I'll arm myself with all the options. Thanks again.
Chuteman is offline   Reply With Quote