Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 23-02-2014, 14:48   #31
֍֎֍֎֍֎֍֎֍֎

Re: seasickness

"Stugeron is actually cinnarizine, banned in the USA and Canada,"
And somehow, about 15 year ago I thought I bought it OTC in Canada. Has this changed? (Not that it matters, it doesn't work on me at all.)

Omelets:
Very bad idea, there's usually butter or grease involved, and THAT is a fast way to make people puke. As I found out when someone once gave me some Saltines to ease a queasy stomach. Except, they were Genuine Imitation Butter Flavor Saltines and that's all it took.

AFAIK it still comes back to "Nothing about seasickness or seasickness meds has changed in over ten years." The electric wrist bands probably were the last new thing to help prevent the fish from being fed, no?
hellosailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-02-2014, 14:52   #32

Boat: Catalina 380
Re: seasickness

I'll chime in here. I suffer from seasickness and have tried a multitude of cures. The patch works but makes my mouth very dry. I recently picked some Sturgeron up in St Martin while passing through on my way to a week of sailing in the BVI. I can report no seasickenss at all. In weather that normally would have had me hurling. I have found my cure and will stock up the next chance I get.
Patman is offline   Reply With Quote