Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 19-02-2016, 08:12   #1

Intellian Support

Over the last several boats I've owned Intellian satellite dishes. In general they have worked well. I currently have an in warranty unit and customer support has been pretty poor. I'm maybe 10 hours into trouble shooting on my dime. Starter out replacing all electronics. They wanted me to send electronics in and they would repair and return. Finally got them to send new if I would pay for new and they would credit on parts return. They can't find the problem - so pull the unit and ship to CA. My dine. Spend an extra month in a marina, rent a car, scrub cruising Bahama plan. Can't seem to get a return call. Has anyone got a contact that might be of some help. Is this typical experience with them?
John2funk is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: