Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 28-07-2011, 10:36   #1

Boat: Nassau 42 SV Ceol Mor
Do You Use Dyneema Lines on Your Boat ?

Going in to Challenge 4 of the 2011 Dyneema Experience, I am currently in 4 th place over all. I am the only cruiser in the top 10, everyone else is a racer and many have professional media outfits doing their challenge submissions. I'm in 4th place through sheer chutzpah alone- I haven't even received my rigging yet!

SO here's where you can help. If you have Dyneema lines or rigging on your boat and don't mind a little publicity and have a digital camera handy- please email me at ceol_mor at yahoo dot com.

I really want to win this because I think the Puma racing team could teach me many needed lessons on sail trim and in return I can teach those racers how to slow down, relax a bit.

I've got about 2 weeks to put it all together so timeliness is essential. Thanks so very, very much to all of you who have helped so far. It would tickle me to no end to have a little almost-cruiser beat the pants off the shiny racing outfits.

Also, if you are so inclined you can click on the link below. You will see a "Follow Me" tab. I promise that Dyneema will not spam you or sell your contact info. Its quick and easy and it helps in the final push for the 2011 Challenge.

2011 Dyneema® Experience Team | Profile

Again, big, BIG thanks to all who have helped along the way. Cruisers are just the best folks anywhere.
Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dyneema