I posted this a couple of months ago...
1. Drake Paragon. He's a little wordy, but I love his videos. He just begun a new series about his trip up the east coast
, then up to Greenland
(where he wintered).
2. Shaun Sailing. A 20-something is following his dream of sailing. He volunteers as crew on a few boats. One goes from Florida
to the south pacific
islands with a inexperience family
. Awesome to watch how they learn and gain experience.
3. Cruising LeaLea. A series of a couple that sails
from San Francisco
and then up to Alaska
on a Albin Vega
27. They are a little dorky, but its part of their charm.
4. Teleport. A young Australian couple buys a small junk rigged boat in eastern Canada
and decides to sail it home. VIA THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE
5. Untie the lines. A young (and cute) german girl buys an aluminum
boat in Panama
to follow her dreams. Unfortunately the boat needs more work then she originally thought.