Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-12-2016, 17:35   #1

another pearson26 post

Zeen a pearson 26 post.the boat i am still looking at is in the rear of a buildind now for winter..on a custom trailer..with brakes.cost 2000 boat 3500 with trailer.ad. said 3500 cost for trailer in 07..ad also is saying 7 sails roller furing pics show good ..ad also said needs bottom paint and barrier cote has barrier coat with.need to see all boat is 3miles away.i live maybe 2 miles from the detroit river call hear the freighter ...the other poster that was looking for...thankyou bacause the site from the people gave me some thi k to look for..going to look at the pearson 26 site..to be able to self servae..at the cost it will be a great leareing time..oh boss told my i can keep it in the yard.1.2.miles from work and can work on it there..maybe ..for the price cannot go wrong....asa classes this spring..no vaca .in6 years thi kin of classes in the grenidines..(sp).seen some of there posts anyone???yes no..thanks and for all the info..dirtydon
dirtydon1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 17:48   #2

Re: another pearson26 post

Sorry but i thing about the 9.9 horse.outboard .if anyone does the detroit river do you have any knowagle if it can puch that boat againg the curant..some time the river does ru 8knots..but if this boat is here on the detroit maybe she can run agaist the current.maybe..can ask but thinkin nust look with the help for here and just buy it....thanks..startin who knows were this adventure will end..thanks all
dirtydon1960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 23:10   #3

Boat: Truant Triad 37 Cutter-Alaska, Leopard 40 Cat, Bahamas
Re: another pearson26 post

Well, I can't help much but to tell you that there's pretty much no chance a 26 foot sailboat is going to run against an 8 knot current especially with a 9.9 outboard.
seahag is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pearson