Cruisers Forum

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 24-08-2011, 09:35   #1

Boat: Nassau 42 SV Ceol Mor
A HUGE Thank You to CF and the Great Members Here !

I just want to take a moment to heartily thank Cruisers Forum for supporting our bid in the Dyneema Experience. You watched the video, you signed up to Follow Us and I'll be gosh darned damned if we aren't entering the last 2 challenges of the competition in 1st place!

This is because of the support of cruising folks like you. The teams in 2nd and 3rd are big time race crews with professional media groups doing their videos, sponsors and huge budgets. I'm just a sailing mom getting her boat ready to cruise with no media group help, no budget and not enough time by half but what I have in spades is support from amazing sailors and cruisers like you. I can not tell you how grateful I am to all who have helped us this far.

2011 Dyneema® Experience Team | Home

We still can use support so if you are feeling helpful, go ahead and click on our blog. You will see a FOLLOW ME link on the right which will take you to my Dyneema profile. Click the Follow Me tab and sign up. I swear they do not spam you! I'll be posting a link to our final video once it gets done and by viewing that, you help our bid as well.

Again a very heartfelt thank you. It feels like Christmas morning when you were 6 around here today. I'm utterly gobsmacked to be sitting in first place. Wow. Cruisers rally are amazing people.
Mimsy is offline   Reply With Quote