Cruisers Forum

Join CruisersForum Today

Old 21-06-2017, 04:30   #1
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Skype™ to WorldYachting
DELIVERY CAPTAIN WITH 56 Atlantic crossings

Having now personally crossed the Atlantic Ocean I think more times than anybody else both in the sailing season and the hurricane season I can offer owners a worry free delivery.

As well as now the leading delivery company for Thailand, Malaysia, China and all of SE Asia, truly your vessel couldn't be delivered in better hands.

Sailboats and motor yachts especially catamarans. With catamarans we can normally quote an all in Atlantic crossing price which includes fares and fuel.

AND as important, my regular crew have more miles and experience than a lot of owners themselves.

Contact me for a detailed quote and copy of CV, then experience for your self the World Yachting difference.

Have a great day
Graham (Harris) Captain
Old 18-08-2017, 21:07   #2

Re: DELIVERY CAPTAIN WITH 56 Atlantic crossings

i need a boat ride from the us to costa rica. can you help me please. my cell is 757 632 1698
Old 19-08-2017, 01:04   #3
Marine Service Provider

Send a message via Skype™ to WorldYachting
Re: DELIVERY CAPTAIN WITH 56 Atlantic crossings

19th August 2017
I don't fully understand what your message says. If it is for delivery of your yacht from the USA to Costa Rica then as we are based in SE Asia at this time of the year I suggest that you contact one of the many delivery companies based in the US.
If on the other hand you are just looking to crew then we do not and I would imagine most other delivery companies do not take crew who just "need a boat from us to costa rica" .
You will need to apply to the various delivery companies or crewing agencies attaching your CV and a photograph and start the ball rolling that way.

I might be wrong but I don't think there are many deliveries from the USA down to Costa Rica.
Best of luck
Graham

Tags
atlantic crossing, captain, delivery