Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-05-2015, 22:07   #1

Boat: 15 foot Canoe
Standard Horizon Products plus Ham

When I blanketed Cruisersforum for wanting to buy a charger for my Standard Horizon HX280S to replace a lost one the response from the President of the company was not what I expected. Mr Kennedy asked for my address so he could send me a charger for my radio even though I had not contacted Standard Horizon directly. It arrived in the mail today after the 3rd day. Truly amazing since I'm here on an outer island in Hawaii. It was an unsolicited response and is the best service ever from a company of products I've used for so many years and will continue to use.

For Hams: I looked to see what other products might be of interest and noticed an HX370S has all marine channels and can be programmed for 2 meter Ham use. When able I'm certainly going to look into that one.

As far as I'm concerned you just can't beat Standard Horizon.

kindest praise,

John L

PS There was even an extra Owner's Manual included. Now I have two and will keep one at the house and one on the boat.