Cruisers Forum

This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on Cruisers Forums. Advertise Here

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 14-03-2011, 18:04   #1

Thumbs up Nature's Head Customer Service

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up for Nature's Head. I've owned it now for a few months as a full time liveaboard (along with my wife and daughter), and it's been terrific. At the dock, underway on passages, at anchor, at moorings. Without getting into the specifics of the composting vs. wet head systems, I wanted to relay this note.

I have a slight problem with my Nature's Head and emailed the general address on the site. Within an hour I got an email back with the owner's cell phone number and after explaining the problem, he's shipping me an entire replacement head (we're mailing our existing back after extensively cleaning it out).

He stated unequivocally that they stand behind their products 100%.

For those of you who are thinking about going the composting head route, which for us has been terrific, you should really consider Nature's Head.

Nature's Head Composting Toilets - The environmentally sustainable waterless toilet for Your Boat, RV, Cabin, Big Rig, Barn, Workshop, or Yurt!
rebel heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 19:26   #2
vjm

I need more details, because I have a crush on these. TPhe giant thread over in the Plumbing section is one of the best things on the internet.

How was the installation? Did you use a fan? what kind? How's the learning curve?

I don't even have a boat yet, and I am totally excited about installing one of these!
vjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2011, 19:35   #3
smj

Boat: TRT 1200
Re: Nature's Head Customer Service

I agree the customer service at Natures Head is over the top.
smj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
head